2016 AP Preseason Poll is out

RunInRed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polls this time of year are useless.They should play a few games each year before starting these polls,each year teams are different.

As Plainsman noted, the path is set...just win who we play and we are at #1 at the end of the year....won't be any bellyaching about " they did not play anybody" like some teams have to overcome.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That Vingle guy must already know the QB...

....and the QB must be pretty good. :jossun:

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Marshall must've picked up an extension 

I wish that I could Like This twice!

Wow 3 voters at #11! Thats incredible! Although maybe they just know how we historically (well at least over the past 20 years) play. When expected to do well we stink of up (2003 and 2015 more than others.) Then when nothing is expected of us, we excel (2004, 2010, 2013 for example.) 

Although if history tells us anything (2004,) I feel they should not release the 1st pole until week 6 or 7. 

But at least our 2004 snub is what brought the playoffs to the NCAA. You are welcome college football.

Clempson 2, us 33, but the Vegas wise guys only have Clempson by 7. Let's see how a wild Saturday night in JH goes then the polls will take care of themselves.

I said before but Auburn could vault into the top 10 after the first month of football

LSU shouldn't collapse by then, so they'll likely be top 4 unless they get jumped (assuming Clemson loses to us)

Schedule is set up for us to be in top 2 regardless of if everyone else in that top 10 won out by I'd say week 7

I figured Tennessee to be a good team and win the East, just didn't see them starting at #11 in the poles.

And doesn't Georgia start with a ranked North Carolina?  Could make Kirby Smart's first game not so well - wouldn't hurt my feelings if Chizik's defense put a hurt on the dawgs.

we play a national championship game before anyone. Auburn is in a great position. If we are not prepared and screw it up

Fire all of the coaches Sunday September 4th

Let Bruce Pearl and Clint Myers finish the season

Archived