Check in for the Clemson game

TAYLORKEETON

Let's get a check in of everybody that's going to be at the game! I got lucky & was able to get 2 tickets today! My girlfriend is in nursing school at UA but I'm bringing her to her first Auburn game! I'm trying to convert her ? Can't wait to be apart of that electric  atmosphere!! WDE

Is the game sold out? Packer on XM College Nation was railing on AU saying the game was not, but that seemed odd to me. No way it's not sold out, right?

4 hours ago, Dshep4au said:

Coming down Sat morning and can't wait! Love the opener being a night game! War Eagle!

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Is the game sold out? Packer on XM College Nation was railing on AU saying the game was not, but that seemed odd to me. No way it's not sold out, right?

A game this big...you'd think sold out 

18 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

Will be attending for my first game :)

You should definitely ask for advice for best parking, food, etc. I've only been to four or five over the past decade so I won't be much help. 

7 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

A game this big...you'd think sold out 

I cannot believe it's not. 

No wait, almost forgot, we are a softball school now. Duh

Be there Friday after work. Can't wait!  Fans should be geared up and ready to go by kickoff Saturday night so I expect the stadium to be rocking.

Have a group of 16 making the trek from upstate SC! We will CU there. Coming down Friday. None of us have ever been so any suggestions on must go places to eat and gameday traditions that are must sees are much appreciated. Also tailgating options? Right now we are leaning towards the hayfield. Is this a good lot? Are there better free options? Park whiz is sold out and other passes I've found are way too expensive

I will be there from early on to very late after!

1 hour ago, CUTiger14 said:

Have a group of 16 making the trek from upstate SC! We will CU there. Coming down Friday. None of us have ever been so any suggestions on must go places to eat and gameday traditions that are must sees are much appreciated. Also tailgating options? Right now we are leaning towards the hayfield. Is this a good lot? Are there better free options? Park whiz is sold out and other passes I've found are way too expensive

CU14.

Check the AuburnTigers website for gameday and options on parking and such.  Quite a few locations where you can park for free around campus and most are within walking distance, and can also use the tiger transit system from some locations.  As far as gameday traditions, you have to get Tiger Walk (along Donahue Ave) 2 hours before kickoff and I always like to hang around another 45 minutes for the pep rally at corner Donahue and Heismann, then be in your seat at least 20 minutes prior to game time to see the eagle fly.  I am not a big tailgate guy so leave that and places to eat to many of the others.

Testing the tailgater portable satellite dish tonight with a pre-tailgate warm up party in the driveway tonight. All pop up tents, chairs, tables, coolers.....Etc...is being pulled out, cleaned and check. Next Saturday if you walk by a group playing the game with a projector and a 12ft blow up screen, that's me. War Eagle

We will be there. Section 107, going on 30 years now. Up high, but on the 50. :wareagle:  As for the game being sold out, we got an email from the Athletic Department, offering 2 tickets at face value. Idk if they were Clemson tickets, turned back in or what. But if you are looking for tickets, call the AD ticket office to see.

Sixth year of season tickets - at least until they redo the end zone and I can't afford them. DON'T FORGET, AU HAS A CLEAR BAG POLICY THIS YEAR. They've done a good job getting the word out to TUF members, but for everyone else, FYI. 

5 hours ago, CUTiger14 said:

Great places to eat in Auburn- Hamilton's and Amsterdam's downtown. Try to get sandwich at Momma Goldbergs near the stadium on game day. Also, The Hound downtown is great for brunch. Be sure and go to Tiger Walk before the game. Be there @ 2 1/2 hours before kickoff to get a good spot. Tiger Walk is one of my favorite traditions! Also, when we win head downtown to roll Toomers!!!

Is there anything special going on Friday/Saturday for the game? Me & the gf are coming down Friday & staying with one of her sorority friends. Head something about a possible concert? 

I'll be there in section 39 for the 24th year cheering on the Auburn Tigers.

On August 27, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Dshep4au said:

Great places to eat in Auburn- Hamilton's and Amsterdam's downtown. Try to get sandwich at Momma Goldbergs near the stadium on game day. Also, The Hound downtown is great for brunch. Be sure and go to Tiger Walk before the game. Be there @ 2 1/2 hours before kickoff to get a good spot. Tiger Walk is one of my favorite traditions! Also, when we win head downtown to roll Toomers!!!

Also get the best lemonade ever at Toomer's Drugs!!

Archived