How AU compares to the SEC

milehighfan

The only way I know to tackle this question is by team & player rankings. Using the composite which is a straight average of all 4 recruiting sites, we are #7 overall for this class in the SEC behind all the big 6 & aTm.. If you look at grade average per recruit we are #4 behind only UGA, Bama, & LSU at a 90.21 average. I did not count Bill Taylor in the average since the staff is nor planning to have him count til the 2018 IC list. We are 11th in the SEC in total # of commits so that's why the change in overall rank & grade per recruit rank.

If the above is not what you are looking for ask another question & we'll try to get you an answer.

#4 ranking is more important at this point as it represents the quality of the athletes. Some other schools have more committed so are rated higher but the average commit is rated lower. Auburn always closes strong so I am more interested in the $ now and would love to see us move up a little.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to take away anything from our current commits, but this class is lacking pretty bad. We have only 13 commitments right now. To help ensure Gus' future, he also needs to reel in a stacked recruiting class... where's the meaty class at?

It's just now October and the current staff likes to focus on the season more so than recruiting at this point. That's how I remember it usually is around this time. 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:52 PM, auburn4ever said:

I'm the LSWho fans worried.

Come again?

Archived