Reese Dismukes Cut

Malcolm_FleX48

Unfortunately, the time of trimming the roster has come, and with it, the phone call for Reese Dismukes came from Carolina. Hoping he either becomes a practice squad player for the Panthers or is claimed fairly quickly.  

Tracking the cuts here:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691151/article/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-teams-trimming-to-75-players 

i never liked reese after the racist crap came out.IF it was true. and hey malcolm would you ever consider doing a post of players talking trash and stuff on the field? most fun i ever had with football was going to a terry bowden football practice years ago and hearing the db's and receivers talking smack.i  just thought you might have a couple of funny stories

Was at Panthers game in Nashville last week. Didn't realize Reese was on team until then. But he didn't play in first three quarters. We left before fourth. 

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i never liked reese after the racist crap came out.IF it was true. and hey malcolm would you ever consider doing a post of players talking trash and stuff on the field? most fun i ever had with football was going to a terry bowden football practice years ago and hearing the db's and receivers talking smack.i  just thought you might have a couple of funny stories

Trust me, playing on the line at one point has afforded some of the best trash talk out there. Seriously, O-Linemen and Defensive Linemen can jaw.

1 hour ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Unfortunately, the time of trimming the roster has come, and with it, the phone call for Reese Dismukes came from Carolina. Hoping he either becomes a practice squad player for the Panthers or is claimed fairly quickly.  

Tracking the cuts here:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691151/article/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-teams-trimming-to-75-players 

Not sure what RD does when the season starts but he must be on the travel list for Panthers and some other teams because its been 4 years or whatever and he is still out there trying to make a team each year.....someone must be encouraging him.    Panthers might have been a hard team to make the cut with....perhaps someone else ?

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not sure what RD does when the season starts but he must be on the travel list for Panthers and some other teams because its been 4 years or whatever and he is still out there trying to make a team each year.....someone must be encouraging him.    Panthers might have been a hard team to make the cut with....perhaps someone else ?

Wut?

malcolm i live in saks. if you are in the anniston jville area i would buy you lunch just to hear some cool stories. i have no motivations other than the stories. just an old hippie. not sure i could do steak but a buffet would be good  lol maybe a peanut butter beer from the peerless.not hitting on ya or anything for gods sake just so ya know. let me know if you are interested and if not no probs. thanks for responding..........can you tell me what team had the best trash talker? ok getting off subject here so i am shutting up......

2 hours ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Tracking the cuts here:

I recognized 4 players off that list Reese Dismukes, Jake Coker, Lache Seastrunk, and Rueben Randle.......there are ton of guys I've never heard of on there.

Just now, keesler said:

I recognized 4 players off that list Reese Dismukes, Jake Coker, Lache Seastrunk, and Rueben Randle.......there are ton of guys I've never heard of on there.

Funny, isn't it?  All these well known names in college hoping for NFL spots and the guys who go undrafted and get a shot are frequently unknowns.

I'm surprised to see Coker on the list.  Who's going to hold clipboards at Arizona?

I'm just glad to not see Barber's name on there. I hope he makes some decent money for his family.

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

Funny, isn't it?  All these well known names in college hoping for NFL spots and the guys who go undrafted and get a shot are frequently unknowns.

I'm surprised to see Coker on the list.  Who's going to hold clipboards at Arizona?

I'm just glad to not see Barber's name on there. I hope he makes some decent money for his family.

Amen

43 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Wut?

http://wbtv.stats.com/fb/story.asp?i=20160828143700575494608&ref=rec&tm=29&src=NFL

just noting that he's been associated with the Panthers since 2011 as a center mostly and hasn't been make the move to guard though I think he's had tryouts elsewhere. 

16 minutes ago, AU64 said:

http://wbtv.stats.com/fb/story.asp?i=20160828143700575494608&ref=rec&tm=29&src=NFL

just noting that he's been associated with the Panthers since 2011 as a center mostly and hasn't been make the move to guard though I think he's had tryouts elsewhere. 

No he hasn't been with the Panthers since 2011. Is this a joke?

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I couldn't get the link to open, but I think he was still associated with Auburn until 2014.

He was a four year starter '14 being his last year. Spent time with Pittsburg and Carolina since. Someone might be confusing him with Ryan Pugh. 

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

This belief still exists? He didn't say anything wrong. Simply called out a traitor in our ranks and the traitor screamed out, "RACIST!"

you do not think calling some idiot the n word would go over with any folks of color on the team? shakes head. ok with that.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

No he hasn't been with the Panthers since 2011. Is this a joke?

Nope....my bad......was thinking of the center who was on the 2010 team who was also with the panthers along with Ziemba.....seems Charlotte has picked a number of AU players in the past 4 or 5 years who can't quite stick...hoping CAP overcomes that. .

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

you do not think calling some idiot the n word would go over with any folks of color on the team? shakes head. ok with that.

He didn't do that? If you're referring to Mr. Buidne$$ decisions he made that up. 

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

The main reason I could see TB keeping him is because of Hamster's tendency to get hurt. Sims is a legitimate starter and almost as good as Doug, but Sims will need a backup for himself as well. But PB is gonna have to find a good niche somehow. 

Archived