Tickets?

johnnyAU

I wasn't going to be able to get away, but the lure of this game has me wanting to take my son down to it. I have never taken him to a game of this magnitude.

Anyone have a couple of tickets they'd like to get rid of?

Ah I wish you posted this yesterday.  I had two tickets next to me.  I should have extras for Arkansas State should you want to go to that one.

6 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Think you still can get tickets from AU. 

AU sold out a day or 2 ago but still may be worth a call to the ticket office. Also StubHub is an official AU ticket sponsor & gets tickets from AU so they may have some left.

Just now, ellitor said:

AU sold out a day or 2 ago but still may be worth a call to the ticket office. Also StubHub is an official AU ticket sponsor & gets tickets from AU so they may have some left.

Finally. 5 days before opening with the #2 team in the Country. War Eagle Hey 

3 minutes ago, AdamsHouseCat said:

I have two and good seats.  How can I reach you?

Hover over his ID pic & send him a PM when you see the "message" link appear.

18 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Finally. 5 days before opening with the #2 team in the Country. War Eagle Hey 

Agreed. That took WAAAAAAAAAAY too long!

56 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I wasn't going to be able to get away, but the lure of this game has me wanting to take my son down to it. I have never taken him to a game of this magnitude.

Anyone have a couple of tickets they'd like to get rid of?

I just sent you a private message.  Thanks to the poster above that pointed me to this.

Figure I'll post here instead of making my own thread in a few weeks, but does anyone have 4 decent seats available for the ULM game on 10/1? I'll be taking my 3 year old to his first game.

1 minute ago, WDEKC said:

Figure I'll post here instead of making my own thread in a few weeks, but does anyone have 4 decent seats available for the ULM game on 10/1? I'll be taking my 3 year old to his first game.

I know I have at least two on the 50 yard line in the lower section.  I know you needed 4.  I will have a better idea in a few weeks.

7 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I know I have at least two on the 50 yard line in the lower section.  I know you needed 4.  I will have a better idea in a few weeks.

No worries, I might check back with you in a week or 2. Thanks!

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

If you choose to go the online secondary market route, please consider buying from TicketIQ ... they sponsor the site ;)

TicketIQ.jpg

Here's the link for AU vs. Clemson ... enter code COUNTDOWN for 10% off.

Bought some from them a few days ago, pretty good seats. Only thing is when I went back to the site they showed two tickets available for the same section and row that I'm in. Hope I'm not getting scammed. I trust Aufamily! 

If someone has two football tickets for a reasonable price, or even four tickets at a reasonable price send me a private message.  Every Auburn opening home game I have attended, except the Georgia Tech games with Brandon Cox, Auburn has won, superstition is really pushing me to go to the game.

Archived