Reverse Tiger Walk - Auburn vs. Clemson

RunInRed

Every year, at every reverse Tiger Walk, our players are always so patient and respectful of the kids. They are giving those kids a moment, they will remember forever. Doing it right. Thanks, guys.

War Eagle.

Some enterprising young Auburn fan needs to find out where Clemson's hotel is and go over there and pull the fire alarm about 5 or 6 times during the night. Of course, I would never recommend doing anything illegal...wink, wink.

I know they do this even cheered them on but refresh my memory someone...I'm curious why they just don't go to Opelika or something. Is it just to focus, stay away from the local peeps? Far away.

Thanks. W.E.

7 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

I know they do this even cheered them on but refresh my memory someone...I'm curious why they just don't go to Opelika or something. Is it just to focus, stay away from the local peeps? Far away.

Thanks. W.E.

I think Tubs started it. They used to stay in Lagrange, GA but if memory serves correct it was Chiz who moved them to Montgomery. My guess is they didn't want to impact the hotels in Opelika, so close to JHS.

Archived