Corso picks Auburn over Clemson

RunInRed

Corso discussed his College Football Playoff predictions, which include LSU, Michigan, Oklahoma and Florida State. Herbstreit assumed that meant Corso thought Clemson was going to lose to FSU, which led the former coach to make a bold claim.

“No, they’re going to lose their first game” Corso said. 

I think the old Lee will be dead on accurate this weekend. The curse will be broken, and Lee will be redeemed for sure!

46 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I think the old Lee will be dead on accurate this weekend. The curse will be broken, and Lee will be redeemed for sure!

Doc you are the most positive person about Auburn football in the world.  I don't alway share your boundless optimism but I damn sure like it.  WDE!

That's OK....sirius XM this morning....all three guys picked Clemson by 20 points or more..."going to be an embarrassing day at Auburn" according to one of them. Boy, they all seemed so certain that AU was going to slammed.   I'm not so sure however...but good to see the media guys disrespecting us.

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

What's funny is that there's the "Corso curse" however when he picks auburn he's normally been right

I could have sworn it was the other way around in big games for AU & it was USC he was always right when he picked them?

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That's OK....sirius XM this morning....all three guys picked Clemson by 20 points or more..."going to be an embarrassing day at Auburn" according to one of them. Boy, they all seemed so certain that AU was going to slammed.   I'm not so sure however...but good to see the media guys disrespecting us.

This...Booger McFarland said it would not be close something like 45-21....

6 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Can you blame them? They're basing their prediction off last year. They think Clemson will wear down our defense quick and that SW wont have time or anyone to throw to. Our top rushers are all gone. Big moment for CGM to show what he can do, especially offensively

1 hour ago, PoetTiger said:

I ALWAYS trust a man who calls himself "Booger".  He's clearly to be taken seriously... <_<

15 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Poor Corso. His age has really been showing these last couple of years. He can barely put a sentence together. Love the guy, but this needs to be his last season. 

He had a stroke a couple years back. That plus old age haven't been favorable to him..

Archived