***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, DC4AU04 said:

O line is straight getting whipped

As I've said, if our O-line is going to struggle, can we please just play some people who will be returning next year to get the most out of it?

Paging Kendall Briles!

Edited by AUwent

O-line is getting beat. We need a dominant O-line to have a chance and we don't have it so far. 

15 minutes ago, chimesAU said:

Not really trying to quote you here chimes but I can't get it off here

Our OL is pretty bad and I guess JJ is the actual #1 @ QB?

Edited by Tiger

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

O-line is getting beat. We need a dominant O-line to have a chance and we don't have it so far. 

Not much you can do when the whole front seven is bull rushing and praying for you to throw the ball down field.

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

Obviously jj doesn't know where our play clock is in the stadium 

It's not really JJ's fault. When the coach is switching QBs at the flip of a coin every down, it's impossible for the O to gain any rhythm. JJ is probably having to spend the first half of the play clock to see if he's going to be the guy behind center the next play or not.

• Like 2

I sense that Gus lost his sheet of scripted plays on the way to the stadium.  Nobody could have actually planned these first couple dozen plays in advance.

Two great guards and a 240 lbs HB  run the damn ball down their throat.

White is the starter, has three plays, and gets pulled for Cox, jf3, and Johnson...I thought he handed the ball of quite well.

• Like 2

Our entire offense is playing absolutely horribly right now....can't block, RBs can't go anywhere without an OL, receivers can't do anything without the ball, Jeremy is our best option right now (as I predicted, cough cough), but even saying that, I concede that none of these options are getting any actual time. 4 drives of nothing

Those delays are not JJs fault. Complete coaching BS getting the plays in late and then the sideline audible in very late. JJ is being thrown to the wolves like the rest of the QBs and skill positions players. 

• Like 2

Tomorrow we'll hear Gus has been given a 3yr extension and million a year raise

Edited by Ed_

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Coaches do it all the time. Alabama isn't riding Barnett right now. It's "Their job to lose" basically, so the competition is still on, they're just runnign a trial by fire to see whether someone is about to stand up to the pressure.

But Sean hasn't actually been given the opportunity to lose the job.

• Like 1

If we had a defense that could get 3 consecutive stops in 2014 we would've been national champs

Edited by Tiger

Just now, DAG said:

Not much you can do when the whole front seven is bull rushing and praying for you to throw the ball down field.

Pass to TE stops that real quick