***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

If JJ is the QB, Im fine with it. Just whoever can win games. But why name someone else the QB and then pull off whatever this crap is here that he is doing? Seems like he went out of his way to spit in the face of one of his players. Truly one of the strangest season beginnings Ive ever seen. Wth? Definitely not the way someone who knows what they are doing would handle things. Jmo

Edited by boisnumber1

JJ has learned on that last throw it was to high but it was high and away so defender had no play on it. Then we get the FG. So far JJ is impressing me.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

I would become his biggest cheerleader.

The WRs certainly seem to be playing better and it looks like JJ was throwing them open. 

Thank goodness we have the best kicker in the nation. Looks like we're gonna need him tonight!

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Please run some power with KP.

Buck sweep rt behind Smith Kozan and cox

Our run-game is about as vanilla as it gets right now from what I'm seeing Kerryon. 

1 minute ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

how the hell are we winning

I know right... just before that kick I was thinking... well we're still tied...lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The lions roar said:

Is this the greatest fake in the history of college football? Announce White as the QB, let him hand the ball off for 2 series, then bring in Jeremy. Brillant!

Maybe the fake was for JJs mental health...

I have no problem with the calls on the last series but the first two were just plain out crazy. I don't fault SW or JF3 I blame Gus for the calls. But I do think JJ is the most calm of the three right now. WDE

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

So Jeremy did well but wtf is going on with that decision.

Have to find an answer for our running game.

Get the passing game going and it will open up.