***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, WarTiger said:

It wasn't pass interference.  It was HOLDING.  Holding has nothing to do with the pass being catchable or not.   It was a good call

Terrible call! 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Stephen Roberts being out also is hurting...not sure why Gus couldn't suspend him against someone who didn't matter, or....not suspending him at all

NO, just no. It's called discipline.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Stephen Roberts being out also is hurting...not sure why Gus couldn't suspend him against someone who didn't matter, or....not suspending him at all

Because abiding by the rules off the field is important and no player is bigger than the team.  It's Roberts fault he isn't playing tonight.  Playing him tonight would be stupid and detrimental to the entire program.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

That's ok. You aren't going to keep Clemson off the board.. no defense is.

Offense HAS to keep pulling it's end right now. We CANNOT have a 3 and out here.

What about we 3 them to death?!

Defense is playing great against a high powered offense. We need an offense that scores a TD on a long drive it is time for the O-line to step up and play.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don't thin the entire team needs to lose to prove a point that he should have a permit 

Then why get kick Jovon off the team? Duke? So holding someone not accountable for their actions is cool. I forgot. My bad.