***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

Please explain how that wasn't a catch. 

He didn't have full control by the time he hit the ground. The ball touched the ground while slightly against his face-mask so that counts as not fully controlled. It would need to be secured either with 2 hands, or not moving against his body and not touching the ground. It

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I thought we were a HUNH team? Why does it take us so long to snap the ball?

Gus has to decide which QB he wants for each snap. Apparantly he has 3 playbooks for 3 QBs, none of which overlap. Only explanation possible.

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I thought we were a HUNH team? Why does it take us so long to snap the ball?

because the pace is predicated on getting first downs.  

1 minute ago, selias said:

Find someone who can elude that sack and I'll take him. SW had nowhere to go

We do but we took him out of the game. I'll give him credit..that throw was nice. This is just a mess anyway you slice it with either QB b/c of our HC. I can't blame these QBs at ALL! 

You have to wonder if Sean had been in from the first series and had played the entire game where we would be right now.  He can sling it and despite that trip he moves in the pocket much better than JJ.  I see no reason for JJ to be out there unless Sean is injured. 

So our QB can't see over the line, sacks himself, and we have a SR WR who is scared to get hit. Seems Legit. 

*Paging Gus who was hired* oh and I'm already done with Lashlee. Bring in Kendall Briles