***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

I KNOW it's crazy but I honestly want to confront Gus and ask his wtf he's thinking with our offense. I've never seen anything like it. I just want to run into him in a parking lot somewhere and look into his eyes and say "what goes through your head bro?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

That SW throw.......

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Jesus, I understand JJ is a big body, but there was literally no blocking on that edge. 2 Men penetrating and the puller has to take the 3rd. What do you think is going to happen?

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

How about Art Briles. 

I want nothing to do with Art Briles. Besides he will be a HC soon, and word is he wants Kendall to branch out... Also word is regardless of this season, if CGM is still here next season, Kendall is our OC. My question is why wait? @ellitor 

Is this worth me staying up late when I have to be at work early tomorrow morning? This is pathetic. As much as I live Auburn and as much as I want to believe in CGM.... I think the bus had four flat tires and no jack.

• Like 1

The only thing Malzahn has managed well at this point is the lack of momentum. It starts to tip in our favor and he finds a way to bring it back down to an even keel. 

• Like 1

I don't know if I can make it through a full season of this offense. I may have reached my limit with Malzahn. This is absurd.