***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

If Gus makes one more QB change this game, I want somebody to pick him up, take him to the locker room and lock him in the broom closet till the end of the game and let an assistant take over the team. Good grief.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

He's in Houston, TX. Just hope and pray that TX A&M or LSU gets him. So hope they have at least an 8 win season

Doesn't, you mean?

The messed up thing is we would be ahead right now if Mal Zahn wasn't managing the game. Sean White is fine. The offensive line is getting better.  But it's impossible to win when you're head coach is doing everything to ensure that you don't 

5 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

I'd do it for 150K

And it might be an improvement. 

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

If Gus makes one more QB change this game, I want somebody to pick him up, take him to the locker room and lock him in the broom closet till the end of the game and let an assistant take over the team. Good grief.

I think Bo is willing to accomadate

1 minute ago, 80Tiger said:

We have been on Clemsons side of the field almost the complete quarter and have not gotten any pets yet

I'll be very disappointed if we don't at least get a hamster here.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Gus apparently doesn't feel that one QB is the whole package so he's trying to piece together a QB using different aspects of each player.....and it is a disaster.  I do not get why he can't abandon that philosophy. What will it take?

It's called QB balancing and it is a relatively new technique. We mock what we don't understand. 

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Not kicking that FG was stupid. We should be driving now for the tie. 

Exactly.  I understand the other times we went for it but it was a long 1 closer to 2 yards and JJ was never going to pick it up. Just asinine.