When it's this bad, might as well have fun with it...

boisnumber1

I've come up with a few. Curious to see what else we can come up with.

1. That makes about as much sense as a Gus Malzahn play call.

2. We've progressed about as much as a Gus Malzahn quarterback.

3. He has early onset Malzahn disease.

4. We ditched the HUNH for the SDCS offense - The Slow Down Cant Score.

I'll give it  shot:

I think the goal was to put at least nine quarterbacks under center during the game. It's only the first game of the year and we're already halfway there.

Here's another:

I think the offensive lineman (seeing how our WO's can't block) decided to audition, to play wide receiver, and that's why they were allowing Clemson's defensive line and linebackers into the backfield on every play.

6 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I'll give it  shot:

I think the goal was to put at least nine quarterbacks under center during the game. It's only the first game of the year and we're already halfway there.

Its called a QUARTERback right? That means you are supposed to play 25 of them.

Our punting game looks good as well.   After the three and outs, we have a punter that will consistently average at-least 25 to 30 yards per punt.

They say, laughter heals the soul. I am at least trying. 

Also, please don't move to the political thread...I said laughter heals the soul, not saves the soul.

Again, I'm trying, I'm trying.

1 minute ago, tiger88 said:

If I had a nickel for every quarterback Gus played in the opener......well, I'd have a damned quarter. 

Lol, good one!

Our offense is so good that our kicker will be the MVP for the 2nd year in a row.

31 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Our punting game looks good as well.   After the three and outs, we have a punter that will consistently average at-least 25 to 30 yards per punt.

Keeping with the special teams theme...Our offense is so good, our kicker will be the team MVP for the second season in a row.

27 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Good news coming out of Auburn about our tight ends. We can't complain about them, because we don't have one on the roster.

All of the tight ends were on the sideline...wearing offensive coaching attire!

Do you want your child to participate in next year's quarterback camp run by Gus Malzahn? 

No problem, just have him show up in full uniform at game 1. 

How many qbs can Gus play in one game?

1.Take the number of qbs competing for the job and add 2, there's your answer. 

2. I don't know, how many qbs you got? (Intentional slang)

A quarterback, a quarterback, a quarterback, a quarterback and a quarterback walk into a bar. Gus Malzahn's face lights up and he yells, "Eureka!", downs his 20th beer and heads to the stadium for game one. 

2 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Our offense is so good that our kicker will be the MVP for the 2nd year in a row.

Keeping with the special teams theme...Our offense is so good, our kicker will be the team MVP for the second season in a row.

That is if our kicker is allowed to kick!

On 9/4/2016 at 10:18 AM, boisnumber1 said:

You can say THAT again....

Archived