Nick Names For Gus' New Offense

au.tiger.96

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "BOOm" offense. I hate saying it but in his defense he did say that he would probably use as many as 3 quarterbacks in the game. We just didn't think it would be during a single drive all game long. That's not intended to mean booing the players, just boo on the offensive gameplay or lack thereof. 

The "I don't care that it sucked, I'm doing it again next week too, just to piss everybody off and prove how stubborn I am" offense.

GOSH, I hope he wasn't serious in the post game presser....

8 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

EWHDWY

Even Waffle House Doesn't Want You

They say he was a hell of a short order cook in his prime, but his speed and accuracy has really fallen off in his later years. If he doesn't show better decision making in the cooking process, he is sure to be demoted to bus boy before too much longer.

1 hour ago, EagleFlight34 said:

Nope.....that one is no good. There was no climax.

Yeah but if we go with the HUMM offense, then the next time they make a stupid substitution or run a play where Chandler Cox shows off his best disco moves, we can say....  

Oh man! Did we just get a "HUMMER"?

29 minutes ago, countoff said:

Yeah but if we go with the HUMM offense, then the next time they make a stupid substitution or run a play where Chandler Cox shows off his best disco moves, we can say....  

Oh man! Did we just get a "HUMMER"?

Gives a bad name to HUMMERS. Lol

28 minutes ago, EagleFlight34 said:

Gives a bad name to HUMMERS. Lol

Well in this case the HUMMER is referring to a bonehead play or a bonehead coaching decision.  So HUMMER is associated with "head" and "bone".  Therefore, I think it is appropriate and makes total sense.....

in a Malzahnian sort of way.

Archived