PODCAST: Auburn Football All-Access with John Ray and Doug Dean

RunInRed

We are pleased to present another new feature at AUFAMILY for the 2016 season:

Auburn Football All-Access Podcast with John Ray (@JMR) and Doug Dean (@Eagle5)

They plan to do two shows a week during the season, and publish Sunday/Monday and Thursday/Friday.  The format is a "Preview" of the upcoming game on Thursday/Friday and a "Review" of the game just played on Sunday or Monday. 

Over the past three years of doing this podcast which has been ranked the #6 college sports podcast on iTunes since early this past summer, they have hosted a ton of "guests" on the show, including Takeo Spikes, Ben Leard, Chris Todd, Brandon Cox, Devin Aromashodu, William Clifton, Rob Pate, Stan White, and Phil Steele, among others. 

The show reviewing the Clemson game is now posted on iTunes, and for those with an Apple ID, it can be downloaded for free:

Tale of Two Cities - Superb Auburn Defense, Confusing Offense

Gus Malzahn's Auburn Tigers can be encouraged by taking the No. 2 nationally ranked Clemson Tigers to the wire in a 19-13 defensive oriented game. However, programs are not built on moral victories and the degree of confusion and ineffective production on the Auburn offense was troubling to even the casual Auburn fan -- despite it being only game one.

Join co-hosts Coach John Ray and Doug Dean as they discuss two very different tales in the Tigers' performance against Clemson - sensational defensive play, and at best, very confused offensive strategy and play ...

iTunes Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/auburn-football-all-access/id1035444441?mt=2#episodeGuid=http%3A%2F%2Fauburnfootballallaccess.com%2F%3Fp%3D186

For those using an Android device, the show is available on War Eagle Sports Radio, but they are not always timely in posting the shows there. If you're an Android user, we recommend using Podcast Addict.....available for free here: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach John Ray 2016 Archives (ICYMI):

Coach's Corner (Clemson)
Things I Think I Saw (Clemson)

RunInRed,

Many thanks for the partnership here.

On behalf of my partner, and a GREAT Auburn man, Coach John Ray @JMR I wanted to drop in and say War Eagle to the fine AU folks on this site.  Lordy, HUGE community of posters here.

One of the things I'm curious about both in terms of sports content and deep South college football consumer "habits" is to what extent people are embracing the joys of podcasts.  My impression based on #'s is that it's at the "emerging" stage, whereas the west coast is "mature" in that consumer preference. 

Give our AU Football All-Access podcast a listen, and Coach Ray and I will drop in here from time to time to banter as a nice option.

WDE!

Eagle5 / aka Doug Dean

13 minutes ago, Eagle5 said:

RunInRed,

On behalf of my partner, and a GREAT Auburn man, Coach John Ray @JMR I wanted to drop in and say War Eagle to the fine AU folks on this site.  Lordy, HUGE community of posters here.

One of the things I'm curious about both in terms of sports content and deep South college football consumer "habits" is to what extent people are embracing the joys of podcasts.  My impression based on #'s is that it's at the "emerging" stage, whereas the west coast is "mature" in that consumer preference. 

Give our AU Football All-Access podcast a listen, and Coach Ray and I will drop in here from time to time to banter as a nice option.

WDE!

Eagle5 / aka Doug Dean

I've been banging y'all's drum for a few days now, ever since RIR announced the partnership.

Been listening to y'all through the War Eagle Radio site for a couple years now and I REALLY enjoy the show.  I'm gonna go ahead and pander to you here and admit that it's my favorite.

Keep up the good work and War Eagle to you and Coach John Ray!

I also enjoy listening to Coach Ray and Doug Dean on the All-Access Auburn podcast on the WarEagle Sports Radio app.  However, I cannot say the same about the Auburn Undercover podcast.  I don't care for Brandon Marcello because of the click bait articles he used to write about Auburn for al.com.  After all, al.com is UAt bias media outlet anyway, don't know why I would expect better from them.

I've listened to the podcast for a few years as well both downloading from the show's website back in the dark ages and now listening on the War Eagle Sports app. Also, enjoyed the emails and think it's even better now that ya'll are sharing those thoughts with AUFamily.

War Eagle gentlemen and keep up the good work!

On 9/6/2016 at 3:45 PM, Eagle5 said:

RunInRed,

On behalf of my partner, and a GREAT Auburn man, Coach John Ray @JMR I wanted to drop in and say War Eagle to the fine AU folks on this site.  Lordy, HUGE community of posters here.

WDE!

Eagle5 / aka Doug Dean

This place will never be the same. 

Archived