***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

DANG IT!!!!!!!

That drive is on Sean!

Third down pass should have been caught.

Just put in JF3 and run a read option. Couldn't be less productive.

Game over for sure if they get another score.  Not enough prayer in Jordan-hare plays are going to save them. 

Just now, ReidMcLain said:

No improvement from last year.

Certainly looks like that right now on offense.

We might have taken a step back? Our D is keeping things more than manageable but at this point their will might have been crushed

2 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Wow that's ridiculous

How is it ridiculous? The guy has made like 5 catches and the hype was built up like he was the next Wes Welker.  He shouldn't even be on the field tonight, he's been useless.  That was a perfect throw that went right through his hands.

Its funny how absolutely no one is talking about Stevens even though he's been 10 times better than Hastings.  I guess he doesn't have that cute "former kicker" storyline.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Sean cant hit an open receiver, Im not sure how that's "garbage play calls". The 3rd down was on Hastings, but the other two was him doing the same thing he's shown flashes of over the past games. He under/over throws too often

He has a high completion rate. This is just an extreme over reach. Show me a QB that doesn't overthrow and under throw a few balls a game. Just ONE

At this point I'm almost to the point of hoping that we lose every SEC game just to ensure we get rid of Gus.  Sunshine pumper to burn it all in one season SMDH.

This game is like Clemson in reverse 

GREAT first couple of series and it's constantly degraded 

we hit the whirlybird 3/4 of the way in

currently looks like when you're playing someone who is terrible in madden so you call plays to try and keep it close

"oops accidentally had the wrong hb in there"

"oh, I meant to throw it to the other wr"

"why am I playing my fb at QB?....just wait and see"

Just now, metafour said:

How is it ridiculous? The guy has made like 5 catches and the hype was built up like he was the next Wes Welker.  He shouldn't even be on the field tonight, he's been useless.  That was a perfect throw that went right through his hands.

Or, at the very least, our other receivers should be playing as well has Hastings...............

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Texas A&M ended us as a national power and they might basically end our coach's tenure here. What a world

I might actually be okay with this.

Crap, crap, crap......this sucks.   I haven't seen the offense look this bad since....oh, never mind, since week 1 two weeks ago

Archived