***Auburn 16 Texas A&M 29 -- Post Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, DAG said:

No..he is not. He deserves better. He needs to transfer out of here.

He couldn't make simple 10 yard passes to wide open receivers. Are you going to blame Gus for that? The amount of delusion surrounding SW is astounding.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offensively embarrassing.....................again......

Sorry, not sorry, took one foot off the bus for Climpson and the other foot just stepped to the ground.

I would say we are going nowhere fast but, at least we are in reverse....sliding further downhill...

Support the players, feel bad for them..........That isn't where I see al the issues.

A promising year goes in the crap per. Gus you ruined my night. The gimmicks offense is over. This could be the worst yr since 3-9. This game was very winnable and you couldn't get ur bubble gum chewing head out of your ass long enough to call a good game. I am more pissed than losing to GA last year. 

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

Start JF3. Build him up for next season. Too bad LSU is our next game 

JF3 will not do any better.  He isn't anywhere near as smart as Nick Marshall.  He is far more inconsistent throwing the ball.  Either way, this is a disaster!

The game plan was awful the execution was awful the play calling was beyond awful if that is possible. I have no idea what to think. Is JF3 the answer? I don't know. I do believe the play calling is not putting us in a position to win. The execution was horrible. Missing blocks.. Dropping passes.. Three and outs.. Overthrows.. Under throws.. Running into an 11 man front time after time.. What do we do in practice? Do we practice? I have no idea what to make of this except that Arky State is just flat out bad and I thought we had turned a corner.. But .. No .. We have regressed. 

2 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

But...arkansas state....707 tota yards..elite 11....but...but...but...

Completed 2/3 of his passes...his coach played it too conservatively...gotta open it up.

Just now, murpjf88 said:

He couldn't make simple 10 yard passes to wide open receivers. Are you going to blame Gus for that? The amount of delusion surrounding SW is astounding.

You are an idiot if you think I have been on the SW bandwagon. I will just leave it right there, but I am not blaming him for this mess.

I have always said SW ceiling is Brandon Allen. You want to keep going ?

14 hours ago, DAG said:

I would transfer out. SW doesn't have to be that good for us to win. We're screwing SW just like we're screwing all of our players on offense. Besides 1 drive...i don't see how SW is at fault and i'm a bigger supporter of JF3. I'm sure we're going to hear how JF3 is horrible too but just like SW but we put them in crappy situations. I'm so done with Gus and it takes a lot for me to call for firing a guy but Gus simply hasn't learned his lesson. 

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

He has made plenty of those consistently. Would do excellent at a pro style offense. 

LSU next week is a MUST WIN for Auburn to really have any chance of a decent year this season.

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

1. Briles

How's that realistic? Auburn's not hiring a guy best known for allowing his football players to commit mass rape of college women and then trying to cover it up.

2 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

But...arkansas state....707 tota yards..elite 11....but...but...but...

Shaun is a pocket passer and Gus refuses to alter his offense to fit him. If you guys think there will be a different outcome with Franklin you are sadly mistaking. The problem is Gus and Gus alone. 

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

JF3 will not do any better.  He isn't anywhere near as smart as Nick Marshall.  He is far more inconsistent throwing the ball.  Either way, this is a disaster!

People forget how truly bad Nick Marshall was passing in the beginning. 

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

^^^This^^^

Better get used to losing folks. 

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I would transfer out. SW doesn't have to be that good for us to win. We're screwing SW just like we're screwing all of our players on offense. Besides 1 drive...i don't see how SW is at fault and i'm an bigger supporter of JF3. I'm sure we're going to hear how JF3 is horrible too but just like SW we but them in crappy situations. I'm so done with Gus and it takes a lot for me to call for firing a guy but Gus simply hasn't learned his lesson. 

Gus does not have confidence in Sean. That should've been shown in the offseason. He wants a running threat at QB.

Might as well play JF3...Gus has no idea how to run an offense...just depends on athletic QBs to improvise and make lemonade out of his lemons.   JMO

1 minute ago, MaxP said:

Done with Gus. We need a new coach period.

Well...yeah. I hate it but I am all for calling the tow truck for the Gus Bus and hauling it off to the junk yard. These kids deserve better. 

4 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

One drive was on Sean not making the play.

ALL the rest of them were on coaching!!!

This! I was so encouraged in the 1st quarter then it all went downhill 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

SW is an average qb at best. I am sorry I like the kid it's just a fact. JFIII gives us the best shot to win even with his limited knowledge of the playbook. 

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

LSU next week is a MUST WIN for Auburn to really have any chance of a decent year this season.

Auburn is not going to beat LSU next week.  Not with that offense

Archived