Guys I'm sorry

JBiGGiE

The mojo has been all off this season. In seasons past Auburn has performed better while I'm miserable at work and quite frankly I've messed it up by being there at the Clemson and aTm games. Don't worry, I've taken the necessary steps to correct this and it's time I started taking one for the team.

It's only crazy if it doesn't work.

I too have failed my AU Family. I have misplaced my '83 AU sweatbands that I wear EVERY game. I will rip apart my house between now and Saturday. Yes, if "it" works.....wear it. 

It's me...ever since I went to Pasadena, and stayed in room number 666, we have struggled. 

I did ask to switch rooms, but due to the weather delay arriving, they were full. 

I am sorry for this...

3 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

It's me...ever since I went to Pasadena, and stayed in room number 666, we have struggled. 

I did ask to switch rooms, but due to the weather delay arriving, they were full. 

I am sorry for this...

My Lord!  was it also on the 13th floor?  I would think they would try to skip that numbering altogether.....................

4 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

I am sorry for this...

And the truth will set you free. I hope your real happy with yourself. 

:)

5 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

I am sorry for this...

So tell us, is this the same time you noticed the fangs? ?

I too take blame. Guess which games me and my wife have watched together since we got married. Oh, and we got married during the A&M game in 2012.

8 minutes ago, TigerfanKM said:

When CGM fires RL, then we will know he is starting to really understand the major problem!!!!!

I don't think RL deserves as much as the blame. Not a great QB coach but as the offense gets worse and worse, do you think he is letting RL do/call more and more? Of course I could be wrong. 

Honestly...it's me. I've put money on AU this year and last year prior to the season started for AU to win the West, the SEC, and the CFP. I also put money on JJ for Heisman. I am done wagering on AU as I am an all-time 0-3 while betting on AU. The 3rd being the 1997 AU/Tennessee Dameyune Craig vs Peyton Manning SEC Championship game that we lost by 1.

Never again. Please accept my apologies.

I was on a beach trip for the Clemson game and I was in Auburn for the aTm game.

I was on my couch heavily fortified with Jack & Coke for the Arky St. game. I know now what my duty is.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town again this weekend, so I don't have much hope for the LSU game... I, too, offer my sincerest apologies.

I, also, must apologize.  My Bud LIghts had Tampa Bay Buccaneers logos on them this past Saturday.  I noticed that not only did AU underperform but my wife got sick, I twisted my ankle cutting the grass and I had to fix a flat tire on our vehicle.  It's the curse of Jameis Winston... I hate him.

33 minutes ago, bryanlooney said:

I was on a beach trip for the Clemson game and I was in Auburn for the aTm game.

I was on my couch heavily fortified with Jack & Coke for the Arky St. game. I know now what my duty is.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town again this weekend, so I don't have much hope for the LSU game... I, too, offer my sincerest apologies.

Do it not only for our Tigers but for yourself...

Image result for raise a glass gif

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

Honestly...it's me. I've put money on AU this year and last year prior to the season started for AU to win the West, the SEC, and the CFP. I also put money on JJ for Heisman. I am done wagering on AU as I am an all-time 0-3 while betting on AU. The 3rd being the 1997 AU/Tennessee Dameyune Craig vs Peyton Manning SEC Championship game that we lost by 1.

Never again. Please accept my apologies.

Hey, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona you might be interested in. :)

3 minutes ago, macauburn said:

I apologize too,  I knew I should have rinsed my hair twice, like it said on the shampoo bottle.  The shampoo police just knocked on my door.

Image result for horrified gif

12 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

I am sorry for this...

oh lord I would have slept on the streets as a golfer I am very superstitious

No wonder we've had such a crappy season already....but I have to take some blame for last year too...my lucky blue shirt from the 2013 season was scrapped a year later do to excessive picks in the knit.....should never have let it go no matter how bad it looked.

All last you and thus far in 2016 I have been going through my entire wardrobe looking for something with even a hint of good luck from it. ...and not real luck was we all can tell.

Archived