Auburn-LSU Score Prediction

AUDynasty

15 hours ago, IndianTiger said:

We win...we win. The alternative means, season is as good as done.

Always the optimist

As an aside,

Mr. Jacobs, it seems,

would disagree with that assessment?

"We've played some really good teams and nobody's more frustrated about it than Gus, and we're trying to turn it around," Jacobs told Finebaum. "I don't see tomorrow night as a do-or-die. We've got, what, nine games left and a lot of things can happen in this league."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/09/auburn_ad_jay_jacobs_doesnt_se.html

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm feeling optimistic this morning. I think we will win. 

Copy that.

The poor oaks look all nekkid and such.

http://www.auburnalabama.org/mvc/cams/City-Cameras/Toomer's-Corner

3 minutes ago, hutchids said:

I'll just state what's most likely to happen. LSU wins ugly, like the 2004 game, but noticeably bad offenses. Fans of neither team happy with coach afterwards.

But we won the 2004 game,  so I will take it. 

33 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

But we won the 2004 game,  so I will take it. 

that was perhaps my favorite game of the tubs era. Hopefully we can win :) Feels like LSU always beats Auburn

20 minutes ago, hutchids said:

that was perhaps my favorite game of the tubs era. Hopefully we can win :) Feels like LSU always beats Auburn

Me too. I felt if we beat LSU that year,  we would run the table. That 4th down pass to Courtney Taylor was a thing of beauty. On a side note,  Courtney Taylor was a beast on the bball court as well. 

41 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Me too. I felt if we beat LSU that year,  we would run the table. That 4th down pass to Courtney Taylor was a thing of beauty. On a side note,  Courtney Taylor was a beast on the bball court as well. 

we won that year. It took a final minute td to do it. With the interception game and 2010, it's probably the best win we have vs lsu

4 hours ago, AUinTLoosa said:

As an aside,

Mr. Jacobs, it seems,

would disagree with that assessment?

"We've played some really good teams and nobody's more frustrated about it than Gus, and we're trying to turn it around," Jacobs told Finebaum. "I don't see tomorrow night as a do-or-die. We've got, what, nine games left and a lot of things can happen in this league."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/09/auburn_ad_jay_jacobs_doesnt_se.html

Keeping the team focused if they should lose tonight will be very hard for the remaining games. 

With LSU's defense likely being the best Auburn has seen thus far, I don't see how Auburn gets to 20+ points without a special team td or a score from the defense.

I also question Auburn's defense ability to stop Fournette. Especially late as Auburn's futile offense keeps our defense on the field.

Oh. And A&M rushed for 231 yards. 

LSU 31

Auburn 16

5 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I'm feeling optimistic this morning. I think we will win. 

Me too for some reason.

BTW...Uga getting exposed today big time. 45-7 Ole Miss end of 3rd qtr.

Gonna go with Auburn 24..LSwho 16

No optimism here. Offense continues to regress. Defensive line gets manhandled again. Fournette repeats last years' performance.

LSU 34 -AU 10

Ok guys, we got this one. Just went and bought a new Under Armor #34 Home Auburn jersey. I've been wearing an away version of Cams jersey. Hopefully Bo knows best and put us back on the right side of the bubble. WDE 

On September 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM, dilligas said:

Auburn 19 LSU 13.   Offense sputters but Gus wisely lets Carlson kick FGs as AU Defense shuts down Fournette and LSU.

We have a winner here! Take a bow, @dilligas:bow:

On 9/22/2016 at 10:34 AM, dilligas said:

Auburn 19 LSU 13.   Offense sputters but Gus wisely lets Carlson kick FGs as AU Defense shuts down Fournette and LSU.

So... what's going to happen the rest of the season?

Just now, lionheartkc said:

So... what's going to happen the rest of the season?

Also,is he participating in the TD AU Bowl pick 'em contest? I wanna copy his picks! ;)

Archived