Tunnel Video Song

Turd Ferguson

Maybe already discussed here already, but what is the song that is being used for the tunnel video this year?  

I wish the games this far were half as exciting as the tunnel video and kickoff video!

Maybe it all comes together this weekend against the corndogs.

15 hours ago, TigerOne said:

the hype video is terrible and the thug gang rap music pure garbage. Why not play music that the fans can get happy to.

Speak for yourself. 

I wish they uploaded the tunnel and inspiration videos on Youtube like in years past.  Now the only way to see them is on their new app, and I couldn't find it even then.  I would also love to have the marching bands video on Youtube as well.  Theirs is always good.

7 hours ago, weathergeakal said:

I think it should be all I do is win. We have never lost at home when that was our tunnel video.

Well it was played at the 2011 Iron bowl after the Tunnel Video and we got our butts handed to us...42-14 something like that?   But I do agree it is hands down the best tunnel video song ever.

53 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I liked when we played All the Above pregame for the 2009 season. 

I like when it's played before the fourth.

6 hours ago, Timbeaux38 said:

This is not even close to thug rap or being good music for that matter (imho, of course). It sounds a bit weak for a "team taking the field" song. 

"I want it, i want it, i want it, i want it right now. Whooooo!"   Lqtm.  I found this by googling and was thinking, "This can't be it."

• 1 month later...

what's the song that plays right before the opening kick? it sounds like a remix to another song, but it's way better than zombie nation. (it's after the tunnel video says "it's gametime.")

On 9/22/2016 at 8:18 PM, TigerOne said:

the hype video is terrible and the thug gang rap music pure garbage. Why not play music that the fans can get happy to.

Calm down Grandad. It's past your bed time. Enjoy your ensure . Lol... had to man .

Archived