LSU post game thread

Auburn2Eugene

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know when we can see a replay of the game? 

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

No he wasn't.   It was very close, but he certainly wasn't a yard and half or 2 yards passed the line of scrimmage when he threw it.   His back foot is right on the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball.   Close but not an illegal forward pass.  For it to be an illegal forward pass, the passers entire body has to be across the neutral zone.   It's not.

2q9xsp3.png

I could've guessed you would come on here and defend the Bubba Earl officials. No surprise here!

Again, everyone on Auburn radio disagrees with you.

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Was it any more obvious that the EPSN announcer was pulling for LSU?  Lol.  He actually was saying that they got the ball off.  Talking about bias.  Good job ESPN, at least youre consistently bias.

I know. I was thinking yeah they can't tell. Thats why the OL sits there for a second or two before they move....because the ball was snapped...seems legit. 

But they were right about us leaving that Dupree kid WIDE open all night...

3 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Was it any more obvious that the EPSN announcer was pulling for LSU?  Lol.  He actually was saying that they got the ball off.  Talking about bias.  Good job ESPN, at least youre consistently bias.

THIS. IM OUT OF LIKES BUT THIIIISSSSS

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I could've guessed you would come on here and defend the Bubba Earl officials. No surprise here!

Again, everyone on Auburn radio disagrees with you.

Seriously?  Could you address the photo at all instead of just attacking the poster?  This just makes you look bad.

4 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

does anyone know when we can see a replay of the game? 

Thanks!

Tomorrow or the next day it will be on YouTube. Thats how I have to watch replays. I'm sure there are other ways, but I don't know them.

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I know. I was thinking yeah they can't tell. Thats why the OL sits there for a second or two before they move....because the ball was snapped...seems legit. 

But they were right about us leaving that Dupree kid WIDE open all night...

Totally agree! 

1 minute ago, Charleston Tiger said:

THIS. IM OUT OF LIKES BUT THIIIISSSSS

I.know. I watched the replay they didn't even challenge it. I don't think they were biased but it was stupid to see. Especially for fans, giving them a heart attack

19 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

@shabby and others,

You know, we didn't shut down the griping after last weeks game. We let folks vent. 

How about you let people enjoy a much needed win without your constant stream of bitching?

How about you let people voice there opinion considering nothing I have said violates any posting rules nor is disrespectful of others opinions.

1 minute ago, savorytiger said:

Seriously?  Could you address the photo at all instead of just attacking the poster?  This just makes you look bad.

He has a long record of defending the officials even what it is blatantly obvious that Auburn is being short changed.He has a long record of defending the officials even what it is blatantly obvious that Auburn is being short changed.

23 minutes ago, AU64 said:

One of AU's best wins over LSU was in our undefeated season in 2004....AU won the game 10-9....a classic game in this rivalry. LSU almost blocked the extra point by jumping over the center.

Yep! I was there! We actually missed the FG and the ref threw the flag for the LSU player using the center to propel himself, so we got to kick it again. That was such a great game! 

I think it is reasonable to assume that the network announcers have an agenda that would be of benefit to their network. Nuff said.

1 minute ago, madkat7 said:

I think it is reasonable to assume that the network announcers have an agenda that would be of benefit to their network. Nuff said.

They were wanting a last second win. More of a story

2 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

I think it's reasonable to assume that I, and most Auburn fans agree with the Auburn radio network guys. Enough said.

5 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

He has a long record of defending the officials even what it is blatantly obvious that Auburn is being short changed.He has a long record of defending the officials even what it is blatantly obvious that Auburn is being short changed.

I get that, and I haven't paid as closely to these forums lately as it's just been too toxic for my taste so I don't really know.  Either way though, while I think the refs made the last part of the game into the chaotic mess it turned out to be by failing to make the correct calls (including a second illegal shift/false start on the last play) and completely losing control of the game, I think this was one thing they didn't screw up.  The video evidence is pretty clear.  

Edit: no idea why I'm even poking my head into this, I don't really care.  WDE EVERYONE!  

19 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Eat it corndogs we just repaid you for the earthquate game. My heart bleeds for you

That was all I could think of when they ruled it a touchdown.  That pass to the back of the endzone back in 86 (?) was the most heartbreaking loss I can remember.  Only one football related thing better than beating the corndog nation.   Pass Curly Pass!

It's probably like a check-down list. I'd like the steak, if I can't have the Steak I'll get the chicken, if chicken isn't available I'll have the pork. If none of those available all have the thing that looks the most like the steak. And so on and so forth. Take the story that brings the most clicks / hits. Bunch of moral prostitutes.

Tonight's story was simply the one that was the most palletable considering the result.

Archived