All Things Woody Barrett (Merged)

trout54

2 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Thanks Loof.  it's not fun news. I just (as in about 2 hours ago) went through my first round of chemo for a very agreesive, incurable cancer that decided to attack my body a couple of weeks ago. Trusting God and good doctors that we can beat it into remission. Hopefully I'll be around more soon.

Lion,

So sorry for this news. Be strong. Lot's of prayers will be sent up for you. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Thanks Loof.  it's not fun news. I just (as in about 2 hours ago) went through my first round of chemo for a very agreesive, incurable cancer that decided to attack my body a couple of weeks ago. Trusting God and good doctors that we can beat it into remission. Hopefully I'll be around more soon.

What the other guys said.

I'm so sorry you have to win this particular fight but WIN YOU WILL. 

We're here to lift you up however we can, brother.

Damn, indeed!

9 hours ago, Tiger said:

Just a quick FYI, I predicted our 1998-99 basketball season would result in a regular season SEC Championship.

damn so did I who would have thought.

4 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Prayers Lion.  Just remember in your trials and troubles that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and raised on the 3rd day.  If you believe in that... Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice for man and there is nothing else required of you other then faith in this Gospel.  God's will be done but I hope for you my friend that you come out healthy and strong.  

5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

You are not fighting alone . We are with you ...Prayers lifted . Stay positive . God is the ultimate healer 

5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

So sorry to hear this,my wife is a cancer survivor over four years now.If you can, try to keep a positive attitude and not give up,new treatments are coming out all the time.Cancer is definitely a life changing experience for you and also your loved ones, my prayers are with you and your family.

6 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Damn! Gut shot brother. Godspeed and War Damn Eagle! We are praying for you.

15 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

You have my prayers

@lionheartkc, whereas; you are one of, if not the best, debater on this board, and

Whereas; you always treat your fellow posters with the utmost respect, and

Whereas; your analysis is always spot on;

Be it resolved; your presence on this board is a blessing to us all, please continue.

Prayers for your battle with your health concerns, may God put his healing hands on you.  Let me know if I can do anything for you. 

I'm looking forward to your analysis of all things Auburn in the future.

16 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Take care of yourself lion. Listen to some good music. Stay active, take some walks. Eat good food. Anything you can to stay in good spirits. The way chemo makes you feel sucks, but what sucks even worse is the helplessness that comes with letting cancer take over your life. People always focus on the physical strain that cancer puts on your body, but even more damaging IMO is the mental strain it puts on you. You'll have good days and bad, it's just really important to keep everything in perspective. And above all else, Cuck Fancer. 

On 3/28/2017 at 4:51 PM, lionheartkc said:

Take care of yourself and prayers sent!

Archived