Does Miles being fired...

bigbird

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

If we could bring in a new OC and HC for next year. This team and staff still has a rough road ahead.

New OC yes.  New HC,  Ain't gonna happen.

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Lowell Narcisse maybe?

Maybe. Probably not if they pull Herman away. Would definitely help us make up ground..D Craig may not survive until the end to help them.

Buggs will be the only one. LN is a very good player and a very good fit for the offense but this might actually end up helping LSU with him. Jarret Stidham has become and is our main focus at qb now. Ignont it might help us some but I believe we were trending and we're going to get him whether Leslie was fired or not. 

Now it really helps teams like Bama. Moses, Allen, and Shelvin are all guys it helps Bama with. Moses and Shelvin might not even be takes for UAT atm.

23 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Buggs will be the only one. LN is a very good player and a very good fit for the offense but this might actually end up helping LSU with him. Jarret Stidham has become and is our main focus at qb now. Ignont it might help us some but I believe we were trending and we're going to get him whether Leslie was fired or not. 

Now it really helps teams like Bama. Moses, Allen, and Shelvin are all guys it helps Bama with. Moses and Shelvin might not even be takes for UAT atm.

This. Last part sucks. 

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

I always feel like these changes don't help that much because big schools in the SEC almost always end up making splash hires. 

Couldn't agree more, last year we lose most of our staff and still pull in a great class.  Teams usually hire people who are well known and who may already have talked with some of the recruits. 

On 9/25/2016 at 2:10 PM, bigbird said:

...possibly affect any recruiting battles?

Other than Buggs no but if the K Briles plan sticks I could see us flipping 4* WR Ausbon no matter who the LSU coach is.

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

Other than Buggs no but if the K Briles plan sticks I could see us flipping 4* WR Ausbon no matter who the LSU coach is.

12 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Nice. 

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:54 PM, auburn4ever said:

If we could bring in a new OC and HC for next year. This team and staff still has a rough road ahead.

Who do want to come for these positions? How much should we pay them?

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:18 PM, Randman5000 said:

Maybe. Probably not if they pull Herman away. Would definitely help us make up ground..D Craig may not survive until the end to help them.

Herman is already tagged to go to The University of Texas.  LSU has 0 chance of landing him.

Gus isnt going anywhere after this year unless the Team falls completely apart. There is a much better chance we will be hiring a new OC. 

I wonder if JJ (AD dud), has given Gus instruction that he must hire a new OC. If this happens, and I think a lot of us want this to happen, Gus likely would either fire Lashlee, or move him to an off field position if this can be done. Or.....Gus could have Lashlee & K Briles as Co-OC. What would happen would be for Briles to pretty much have total control of the offense. Gus would likely move one of his offense coaches to an off of the field position.

Anyhow, as I sit here watching Pence and Cain go at it with lying enough to the point to where it becomes truth. Neither should set foot in the oval office. I think Golf 1716 and yours truly  would make a super team come election day!

5 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Herman is already tagged to go to The University of Texas.  LSU has 0 chance of landing him.

Check the date on my post. I made that before UT started going South.

15 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Check the date on my post. I made that before UT started going South.

no problem my friend. I sometimes miss stuff due to my old age! tH

Archived