Who won the debate?

TexasTiger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

CNN poll has it 57-34 (101%?) Hillary. Well we'll see how the proper polls turn out this week. 

91%     CNN's poll was pretty much right on target with the other scientific based post debate polls following the first debate. 

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

91%     CNN's poll was pretty much right on target with the other scientific based post debate polls following the first debate. 

Addition fails me after a few beers apparently. 

Yeah, my gut instinct is that they will be a close match, but I just do not trust snap polls.

5 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

According to my FB, both candidates won and both candidates are going to destroy America if they win. 

Yep ? 

This debate solidified who I am going to vote for. It may be a wasted vote but no way can I vote for Trump or Hillary. It will be Johnson despite the fact that he doesn't know anything outside of what happens in New Mexico because compared to Hillary and Donald he is an Icon of virtue who loves his country more than himself. The Democratic and Republican Parties should both be ashamed of themselves for not being able to give us a choice of somebody deserving of being President.

8 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Anyone notice the giant?  

The guy who was approximately 7'-10", 800 lbs.  Yuuuuuge.

Wife said she was expecting him to keel over any minute. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Wife said she was expecting him to keel over any minute. :laugh:

I was hoping he would eat both candidates.  Then, after the applause died down, Kasich and Sanders would come out and finish the debate.

7 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Weather is beautiful on the coast and fishing is great

https://www.halfhitch.com/stores/half-hitch-tackle-panama-city/fishing-reports

Spent last week on the coast before heading to Starkvegas for the game and I concur with your post. Simply awesome.

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I was hoping he would eat both candidates.  Then, after the applause died down, Kasich and Sanders would come out and finish the debate.

Damn. What a dream scenario. After that garbage onstage it is truly a shame it's only a dream. 

According to my brother, Trump won.

Based on the fact that he was, is, and always has been Trump, and Hillary has yet again failed... to be Trump.

Archived