DE Paul James III injury

Maverick.AU

Our solution last week was to shorten the rotation to Lawson, Davidson, Holland, and Cowart. We also slid Adams out to DE on a few plays again. He was productive out there. I do wonder if we'll see Coe get some snaps this week to prep him in case he's forced into action.

32 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Our solution last week was to shorten the rotation to Lawson, Davidson, Holland, and Cowart. We also slid Adams out to DE on a few plays again. He was productive out there. I do wonder if we'll see Coe get some snaps this week to prep him in case he's forced into action.

I am excited for Coe when he does get the chance to play.  I think his championship level high school wrestling can really give him a unique skill set.

Here is a question I have for all of you:  How detrimental is this for our season going forward?  Do we have enough defensive ends to where we do not see a difference?  Will this affect the depth to where our ends do not get enough rest time to stay fresh the whole game?

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Here is a question I have for all of you:  How detrimental is this for our season going forward?  Do we have enough defensive ends to where we do not see a difference?  Will this affect the depth to where our ends do not get enough rest time to stay fresh the whole game?

I think it only becomes *really* detrimental if we have more guys go down. 

Archived