Malzahn's Weekly Presser - Louisiana-Monroe Game

RunInRed

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You're not getting paid?  My checks come in like clockwork.  Both of you are tremendous posters.  You should both PM Titan.

I PMed him, he said wrong number and hung up. I don't even know how he did that.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I PMed him, he said wrong number and hung up. I don't even know how he did that.

Probably not suppose to tell you but,,,,when your name came up, Golf and BB gave you the thumbs down.  I took up for you though.

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Probably not suppose to tell you but,,,,when your name came up, Golf and BB gave you the thumbs down.  I took up for you though.

"...I mean, everybody gave you a thumbs down, but Golf and BB did, too."

Sorry. For some reason your post immediately made me think of Mitch Hedberg:

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"...I mean, everybody gave you a thumbs down, but Golf and BB did, too."

I haven't slept for 10 days...because that would be too long.

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Tragic loss, even more so since the majority have no clue who he is...

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Do people get paid for good forum posts? I think you should get paid for this. Do you have an agent? 

Seriously... great stuff. Damn. 

I quit my job for this....then the mods pm'd me a pink slip....apparently people reported me to HR....

On 9/28/2016 at 1:03 PM, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think he's letting Rashlee try to save his job. Rashlee is either going to sink or swim. If he sinks, Gus will make changes and if he swims, Gus has an excuse to keep him around. 

Want to bet

6 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Yeah, I think I should get paid for this too. Let's make that happen. I'll tell my wife. I'm not ignoring you! I'm making $$$!!!!

Your wife tells you that too

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Repeat want to bet.....also just working on my post count

I believe you are.  Sgt. Oddball's face is lined up all through this forum at the moment...

On September 27, 2016 at 2:22 PM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Suppose all of this is honestly what's going on (no tin foil hat view):

Maybe with 10 years of video of his offense out there, it has finally been figured out and he literally hit his creative limits. Without a true running and throwing threat at QB, he's out of innovations. He finally figured it out, so kudos to him for 1) admitting it and 2) going in a different direction. 

Here's to hoping RL has a plan. Looks like he did vs LSU. So far, so good.

I was in full come apart mode because the play calling in the LSU game was so horribly predictable. There wasn't much difference there IMO. Hopefully Rhett grows into a great play caller. If he continues the type of calls he made Saturday, don't expect to score 30 on any SEC team. On the bright side, there is very little film on him calling complete games so just get back to mixing it up and it could be a huge step in the right direction. I'll wait and see before passing judgement. 

4 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Tragic loss, even more so since the majority have no clue who he is...

Wasn't he the Mitch that said escalators never broke, they just became temporarily stairs?  There were 2 Mitch's always on Sirius comedy that I always mixed up. 

21 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Wasn't he the Mitch that said escalators never broke, they just became temporarily stairs?  There were 2 Mitch's always on Sirius comedy that I always mixed up. 

That's the one.

14 hours ago, alexava said:

I was told not to talk about my compensation. Has that changed?

No, that's more of a "guideline" than a rule.  

Just don't ever tell anyone about Golf drinking too much during the Clemson game and, calling the sideline from the sky box demanding another QB change.  Remember the look on Bird's face when Golf told Gus to put CC in at QB?  Priceless!

37 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No, that's more of a "guideline" than a rule.  

Just don't ever tell anyone about Golf drinking too much during the Clemson game and, calling the sideline from the sky box demanding another QB change.  Remember the look on Bird's face when Golf told Gus to put CC in at QB?  Priceless!

HAHAHAHAA!!!  That explains a whole helluva lot!!!

29 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus! 

Escalators cannot break down, they can only become stairs. Put up a sign that says "escalator currently stairs, sorry for the convenience"

Archived