This weeks games - Predictions

gr82b4au

My guesses:

Stanford at Washington - I think Washington wins it.

Texas at Oklahoma State - Toss up. OK State by a FG.

Tennessee at Georgia - TN but it will be close. TN by a point. After such a huge win last week, TN is going to have a let down game soon. 

Oklahoma at TCU - TCU

Missouri at LSU LSU should win but I would not be shocked if Mizzou beats them. They are a fractured team now. 

Wisconsin at Michigan MI by a TD.

and the big one:  Louisville at Clemson    UL is the new national sensation. They look like they will role, but they have not played a team with a solid D yet. Clemson has looked very beatable, and Watson's QBR is not very good. But I have a feeling that Clemson will play well this weekend. Clemson by a FG. (of course UL could win by 40 too hahaha)

Stanford - But close maybe 3-5 points

OK St - FG

TN - by 17

LSU - I think LSU will rally behind Coach O like USC did.  Players seem to love CEO and it is at LSU.  LSU by 21

Wisconsin - Upset alert here.  I could see this going either way, but I think Wisconsin is going to surprise the Wolverines - By 3

Clemson wins by 10

UL hasn't been tested from the get go yet.

if Clemson can come out strong and get a quick lead, UL might not look quite the same.

of course Petrino has enough big game experience (showing with how he handled FSU) that it might not be a big deal. But at the same time, I think FSU did not believe UL was really about it like that until it was "too late for a comeback". 

But I think Dabo and Clemson come prepared for business. 

I would pick UL due to how they've been playing, it seems more likely that they run away with the game compared to any other possible outcome. I would not be too surprised to see Watson and the Clemson offense put up 40-50 either though. 

Stanford over Washing by a TD, McCaffery with 250+ total yards

Texas beats Okie State by 10+

Tennessee whips Georgia 38-13

Oklahoma by 6 over TCU 45-39

LSU over Mizzou big 31-6

Wisconsin over Michigan 24-16

Lamar Jackson and the potent Louisville offense too much for Clemson, breaks game open in 2nd half and wins 42-27

Archived