Kershaw in october is the biggest mystery in sports.

GwillMac6

I do not get why he is not just dominant like he is in the regular season. I will never get it. I guess just chalk it up to the randomnesss and fluky nature of baseball. Mad Bum is a ace but he is way better in the postseason than regular season. Clayton is the best pitcher I have ever seen with my own eyes. Best pitcher of a generation. Baseball is a regular season sport so as a fan its annoying to see people be enamored with such a small sample size. Especially those who are not even baseball fans.

Kershaw is the best regular season pitcher that I've ever seen and Bumgarner may be the best postseason pitcher I've ever seen. His career isn't over yet, so it'll be interesting to see if Bumgarner can remain that dominant. 

I'm also baffled by David Price's postseason struggles. He's now the highest paid pitcher in baseball, so he'd better figure it out.

I like both the Dodgers and Bo Sox and I felt like I might get to see a World Series in which they played each other this season. I know it's only one game but when it's a shortened series, the first game is so important. 

On 10/8/2016 at 9:47 AM, aubearcat said:

I like both the Dodgers and Bo Sox and I felt like I might get to see a World Series in which they played each other this season. I know it's only one game but when it's a shortened series, the first game is so important. 

at least this time the dodgers won. One of the main reasons his postseason struggles are heightened so much is they lose the game when he has a hiccup.

I think the Dodgers will be okay and can give the Cubs a real challenge in the NLCS. The Sox on the other hand, I really believed that they would breeze through to the WS. Cleveland, however, does have a recent history of choking against Boston. So I guess there's still a glimmer of hope. 

Well, Boston's gone and the Dodgers are on the brink. I'll be for the Jays and the "Rainmaker" if the Dodgers do get eliminated. 

• 1 year later...

@GwillMac6Kershaw and the Dodgers are WORLD SERIES bound!

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

@GwillMac6Kershaw and the Dodgers are WORLD SERIES bound!

LA vs NY would have the commish office popping champagne bottles with the ratings it would get.

indeed

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

11k’s and 0 walks tonight. Just the second pitcher ever to do this during the WS.

I am elated that finally the baseball playoff Gods take favor on him. Ring or no ring he is still the best pitcher I have ever seen.

lol just wow. unbelievable. the playoff curse continues.

Kershaw overall has been better this postseason.  Do you think he is missing spots or the offense of the Astros just being on Pointe? Kershaw shut them down in game 1. Maybe come playoff time, hitters can focus on his tendencies and sit on a pitch that can leave the yard. 

Archived