Things I Think I Saw: Auburn vs Miss State....

JMR

12 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

As I sit and watch the replay of the game with MSU, I still cannot get over how much the announcers were so biased to MSU and found it hard to give us the credit where credit is due. They should not be allowed to call another Auburn or SEC game as far as I am concerned. Come guys, leave your bias in the toilet and not in the announcer booth!

Really?  I thought the game was pretty evenly called.  Heck, I was ready to give them Sean White fan club buttons at one point.  They loved them some Kam Pettway, too. And Carl...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Really?  I thought the game was pretty evenly called.  Heck, I was ready to give them Sean White fan club buttons at one point.  They loved them some Kam Pettway, too. And Carl...

Sometimes I get too one sided and get very aggravated when they do not give us the praise that I think we without question should have! 

15 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Sometimes I get too one sided and get very aggravated when they do not give us the praise that I think we without question should have! 

go rewatch the LSU game and you'll have better perspective :)  Those clowns were total homers.

4 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

go rewatch the LSU game and you'll have better perspective :)  Those clowns were total homers.

I would love to re-watch the LSU game. Where can I go to see it?

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Thanks Golf!  I am fighting hard to make sure our local 18 hole par 3 course in my community. In a community nearby, their 18 hole par 72 course shut down. It had a hug clubhouse, nice swimming pool. The course was a nice well kept course that was planned out well. Their membership dropped to a level where they could not sustain life for course. We are not in that condition. Our course is supplemented by our home owners association. This amount has gone down each year due to more golfers coming to play the course. Our association has close to $500,000.00 in the black. We have a minority that wants the course closed so that we can have more hiking trails! Our property values would drop by an average of $50,000.00!  I think all will be fine though. Every now and then, some folks here get a bur up their fanny and want to close the course,

Just shoot them doc put them out of their misery..........................................j/k j/k let's don't get all up in arms....................get it

I really enjoy these. Thanks.  I remember the 1994 LSU game when Curly Hallman literally threw the game away.  Staying focused with a big lead is good, but chance taking isn't.  Just grind the clock and get the dubya.