Video embedding problems

ellitor

I tried to embed a hudl highlight for a recruit but it would not work. I know to click source and to post the embed code which I did. Every time I hit submit reply it takes 30 seconds or so to respond & when it does it takes me to a page that says Unable to Serve This Request & Site Temporarily Unavailable with Connection Timed out.. When I do anything else on the site it responds fast, efficiently, & the right way. Please help @RunInRed

13 hours ago, jared52 said:

@RunInRed Tried embedding a YouTube video in the soccer thread and it won't submit. 

10 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Same here on trying to embed a Quinton Groves highlight video

Yep. Same message I got in the OP with Hudl videos before it was fixed.

• 1 month later...

Embed issues have crept back up. I tried to post TD Moultry Sr highlights but it does not show up in the post. It just leaves clear white space where the video should be. Link

ETA: Took a while but the video finally showed up.

• 1 month later...

Problems popped up again @RunInRed.  Tried to embed Jr & Sr highlights for Malik Willis and no matter what I tried to separate the embed codes during editing they always ended up running 1 after the other meaning 1 ending on 1 line and the other embed starting on the same line right by the 1st one with no spaces in between the 2. Only the 2nd video would show. Then I removed the 2nd embed but the first does not show up. It's just an empty space where I put the code.

On 12/30/2016 at 2:01 AM, ellitor said:

Problems popped up again @RunInRed.  Tried to embed Jr & Sr highlights for Malik Willis and no matter what I tried to separate the embed codes during editing they always ended up running 1 after the other meaning 1 ending on 1 line and the other embed starting on the same line right by the 1st one with no spaces in between the 2. Only the 2nd video would show. Then I removed the 2nd embed but the first does not show up. It's just an empty space where I put the code.

Still?

18 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Still?

Yes. Tried to embed his Sr highlights titled monster and they still won't show up.

Archived