Softball vs. Daytona State

Game is underway and stream is available at auburntigers.com.   There is NO AUDIO which is really unfortunate.  At least give us the background noise from the stadium.    I've messaged Auburn softball on twitter asking to get us announcers.  There are so many new players in the lineup, that an announcer would help identify who the players are.   They are playing a double header today...

No lineup released that I can find.  I'll update if one comes available.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn sets down Daytona State after they get a runner to 2nd.     Morgan Podany leads off for Auburn.  (she batted lead off in both games yesterday)

Snow grounds to 2nd...throw to 1st in time.  run scores.  Auburn leads 1-0, runners on 2nd and 3rd for Courtney Shea.

2 out double, then a walk for Dayton state.  Then a single, runner tries to score and she is gunned down at the plate.  Auburn still leads 1-0.

McCrackin bloops a single to center.... run scores.  2-0 Auburn.   Back to the top of the order with Morgan Podany

Podany lines it hard to 2nd..  2 outs.  Kaitlyn Crocker up.  lays a bunt down to the 3rd base side and beats the throw.  Runners on 1st and 3rd for Haley Fagan.

Snow singles through the left side, Rivera slides in safely at home and Snow takes 2nd on the throw home.   Auburn leads 3-0

Archived