What the Razorpigs think about us

DAG

8 minutes ago, Charhair said:

Will sharpbbd come back?

Doubtful...after dogging out our D. It's amazing people can't analyze simple statistics.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the Arky fans on their forum are calling Lawson and Auburn dirty for the play where AA got hurt. I honestly did not see anything more than a player who hustled to make a play and hopefully make an ankle tackle on AA b4 the ball was thrown. Also knowing the person/man that Carl is, I would never think he would intentionally hurt a player. 

Am am I missing something? What are your guys and gals thoughts? Looked like normal football to me.

1 minute ago, dmbseeker00 said:

All the Arky fans on their forum are calling Lawson and Auburn dirty for the play where AA got hurt. I honestly did not see anything more than a player who hustled to make a play and hopefully make an ankle tackle on AA b4 the ball was thrown. Also knowing the person/man that Carl is, I would never think he would intentionally hurt a player. 

Am am I missing something? What are your guys and gals thoughts? Looked like normal football to me.

It was hustle but a little late. Nothing dorty or intentionally hurtful. No one would say anything if he just popped back up. But too if they were not holding him do badly he would have just sacked AA and gone about the game

9 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Doubtful...after dogging out our D. It's amazing people can't analyze simple statistics.

By his analysis, they could still win. He said there was NO WAY they would score less than they did against Bama

he was probably taking into account that we'd be getting our 2nd and 3rd teams some reps though, much like bama got to 

GREAT blocking in the heavy package for Truitt to bust the long TD run!!

Tigers 49

Piggies 3

1 hour ago, dmbseeker00 said:

Just them being sore losers and to forget the fact that they barely had over 150 yards of offense when he got hurt  like they thought their sucky D would suddenly be able to stop the AU run attack. 

4 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

How bout that "non" elite D!:dunno:

Lol. Yep!!  Only 3 points and 217 yards of offense for the piggies

On 18/10/2016 at 0:17 AM, Sharpbbd said:

OMG ok now I know why I cant watch the Paul Finebaum show: I have to hear countless Auburn fans calling to try and convince the world that they are not Bama's stepbrother! SMH. All Auburn fans can just keep thinking that you will win by at least 3 TD's, Arkansas wont be able to score, and we might as well get on the bus at half. Meanwhile I will be on here Saturday night at roughly 9:00pm to listen to crickets chirp.....then Sunday morning I will read the posts about how Tom Herman needs to be your next coach.

On 10/18/2016 at 1:17 AM, Sharpbbd said:

OMG ok now I know why I cant watch the Paul Finebaum show: I have to hear countless Auburn fans calling to try and convince the world that they are not Bama's stepbrother! SMH. All Auburn fans can just keep thinking that you will win by at least 3 TD's, Arkansas wont be able to score, and we might as well get on the bus at half. Meanwhile I will be on here Saturday night at roughly 9:00pm to listen to crickets chirp.....then Sunday morning I will read the posts about how Tom Herman needs to be your next coach.

56-3. Who's your next coach gonna be?

This was a complete game if I have ever seen one. 

Side note, on arky site they are reaching for any excuse possible. They are saying "we have to start buying players to compete" "we are tired, and we just have to g t to the off week" but best of all "big Bert is delusional and feeds us all slop"

On 10/17/2016 at 9:13 PM, Sharpbbd said:

New to this site, but I am a Razorback fan and I can't speak for everyone but I can give you my mindset on the game. I think it is a fair analysis and again does not speak for everyone just myself personally.

1.) I feel we have already played the best two defenses in the league and have managed to score points (A&M 24, BAMA 30). Both teams made us basically one dimensional by taking away the running game. Our passing game is potent enough to score points, the flip side is it lowers our time of possession and puts the other teams offense on the field.

2.) Auburn has a very good defense as witnessed by the Clemson game right off the bat. I do feel that they can stop the run against us. But I do not believe that will stop Arkansas from scoring. Again, Bama and A&M both did this but could not keep Arkansas out of the endzone completely.

3.) So why do I feel we can win, and why do I feel we could lose? I think we win if we can hold Auburn to 24 points or less. I see no reason to believe that we can't score 27-30 points. Again take the two defenses we have played that I consider to be the top two in the conference and you can see where I get that number. Although SW is a capable quarterback, I think Arkansas can make enough stops as they did against a very potent Ole Miss team to keep Auburn behind and allow us to get the victory. Why do I think we could lose. Again, I think TOP is key. I believe that if Arkansas gets behind early, this would play into Auburns hands. It takes our best defense at this point out of play. Auburn has a good enough defense to make things difficult if we become completely one dimensional. I think special teams could become a huge factor. Arkansas is having some difficulty at place kicker, and I believe Auburn has the edge there. Plus, its a home game for Auburn.

I feel these could be two of the most evenly matched teams to face each other all year, very similar to Arkansas' matchup with Ole Miss. And, the statement made earlier that if Auburn brought their best game and Arkansas brought theirs that Arkansas would have no chance is ludicrous.

Lastly my breakdown as far as position advantages:

Quarterback - Arkansas

Runningbacks - Arkansas (although this was close)

O-Line - Auburn

Receivers - Arkansas

D-Line - Auburn

Linebackers - Auburn (Arkansas Dre' Greenlaw out)

Defensive Backs - Arkansas

Place Kicker - Auburn

Punter - Arkansas

FINAL SCORE PREDICTION:

Arkansas 31 Auburn 27

This was fun to read again. ?

I almost just went to hogville to find the posts bashing auburn, but everything I saw after like 2 seconds into the game was dejected fans sounding like we did at the start of the season.  I mean, we dominated the heck out of them, but I actually feel a little (just a little) sympathy for them....  that being said-  #wardamneagleweembarrassedthehogs.

Let's keep it classy Auburn fans. For the most part, the Arky fans who posted here ahead of the game offered fair analysis (except for that one guy talking about coming back to rub it in our faces).

Nobody expected this. I mean, honestly expected it.

This was the best we've seen our tigers play since 2013 so let's enjoy it without punching down.

On 10/18/2016 at 8:16 PM, Sharpbbd said:

I have a hard time buying the term Elite Defense tag for Auburn at this point in the season. The only two offenses they have played that you could draw a conclusion from is Clemson (first game of season) and Texas A&M. Texas A&M put up 478 yards of offense against Auburn and 491 against Arkansas. We know that Arkansas defense is not a high quality defense. This is not near enough of a body of work to say Elite. Are they good, of course they are. You can look at points allowed and see that if nothing else teams may have a hard time scoring. Elite defenses on the other hand prevent yardage as well and provide scoring opportunities (see Bama). This is just what I see at this time.

On 10/18/2016 at 0:17 AM, Sharpbbd said:

I usually don't do this but it's 23 mins until 9 pm ?

Edit: The other post I quoted didn't show. The one about ud be on here to collect apologies, etc

Some Nostradamus level stuff here!

But seriously, I do hope you come around after the sting of this one wears off. Good to have some decent rival posters around. 

On 10/17/2016 at 11:45 PM, Sharpbbd said:

I never did. Obviously you didn't read prior posts. But thanks for the comment. Here's my rebuttal to yours. Your defense might be 4th best if that in the league. We have already posted 30 points against the best. How do you suppose your defense can hold us to less than 30 when bama couldn't? Im done debating this, I will get back on here Saturday and I will accept all apologies or will give ya'll the credit you deserve. I just know from what I have seen this year, for some of the people to have views of this game thinking its a cake walk is laughable.

Well, where is the pig boy?  Perhaps its passed his bed time. Not only did we hold Arkansas to less than 30, they never even got close to even the redzone all night long.  Turned out it was a cake walk....

Actually, very few (if any) real Auburn fans actually listen to Finebaum. Taking what's said there as a judging point for anything is just ignorant.  It's a staged show to rile people up, nothing more, nothing less.   I for one didn't think we would win by 3 TD's.  But trash talking is pretty stupid on a rivals board, just saying.  So, its not yet 9PM but I don't think I hear any crickets.  Perhaps some pigs squealing for a new coach after that colossal beat down that was just applied to the #17 team in the country.  So, does Herman get a call from the pig AD tomorrow or is there someone else that Arkansas prefers?  :lol:   :lmao:   Let me check again...nope, still no crickets here... 

39 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Priceless!!  That is hilarious! 

Archived