Arkansas Visitor List

CameronCrazy

Jeremiah Holloman or however you spell it. The WR for Georgia is supposed to be there to.

Per al.com

** Some reports have Auburn running back commit Alaric Williams visiting Alabama, but a source close to Williams says he will be in Auburn this weekend.

trey sermon also asking Wooten if he'd be in AU this weekend. Could point to sermon taking a visit?

"I'll be in auburn this weekend" -@2trill_jr

seems like quite the list 

The Scout link is premium behind a paywall. Auburn Undercover has a free list. Use that one instead. I would paste it over but I'm on a tablet and it's a real pain in the butt to do it from tablet.

Al.com may have free info as well.

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

I thought we would have landed at least 1 commitment since we've won the last 2 games.

?

Dont know how to link it but 247 has a "recruit reaction" slideshow for us from yesterday. Hugely positive. Also, derrick brown's brother (a 2018 LB prospect i think) could not look more like derrick if he tried...just saying

Running backs should start to salivate to play for us.   We are RB U so let's start getting back those recruits

4 hours ago, cammycam2 said:

Dont know how to link it but 247 has a "recruit reaction" slideshow for us from yesterday. Hugely positive. Also, derrick brown's brother (a 2018 LB prospect i think) could not look more like derrick if he tried...just saying

Not the link that you were trying to post but some positive reviews:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/10/recruits_react_to_auburns_56-3.html#incart_river_index

7 hours ago, cammycam2 said:

We have the next great AU RB committed to us. His name is Devan Barrett.

Archived