VB at Ole Miss

jared52

Going to the 5th set. AU won set 1 and looked dominant, winning 25-16. Then Ole Miss got it together for 2 straight wins of 25-19. AU got down early in the fourth but took the lead 13-12 and took the set 25-20. Going to be a fight to the finish on ESPNU if you are interested. 

7-7. AU had lots of chances to kill but failed. OM got lucky on a couple of passes. 

7-8 AU. Teams swap sides of the net. Honestly, it seems AU plays better on the other side.

Meant to join in earlier, been watching. Some good VB overall in this match tonight. One of the longest rallies I've seen in a long time in the 2nd set I think. Tigers need to pull this one out! WDE Ladies!

One issue I have with the SEC network is that the home team gets all the highlight packages. I know each school hosts their own broadcast, but some parity would be nice in the coverage. AU does it too. 

I caught all of the 4th and 5th sets last night.  Kept me up later than normal but was worth it to see the girls play.   Auburn has now won 4 in a row I believe. 

Archived