‘I Had Nothing to Do With That!’ Obama Dodges Blame For Skyrocketing Premiums

AURaptor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only truth that came out of that lying mouth is that Obamacrapcare is like a "starter home".................because your premiums are as much or more than a lot of mortgage payments!!!

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Ever thing was perfect till he become king.  

Cowardly deflecrion , per the norm. 

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Cowardly deflecrion , per the norm. 

Let's see some data.  Let's not live in the political world of "it's all barry's fault" or, "none it is the president fault".  Let's look at reality.

Let's look at reality.

http://kff.org/health-reform/fact-sheet/analysis-of-2016-premium-changes-in-the-affordable-care-acts-health-insurance-marketplaces/

No offense Raptor, but when you link a post from Breitbart, you immediately lose all credibility with any claim that you are trying to make.  Same goes for any far left leaning website that other folks use to make points.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

It's not Obama's fault you are too dumb to enroll into a new plan.

It is entirely Obama's fault, and all those effing pieces of s*** Democrats who voted for this thing.

He said if I liked my plan I could keep it. He's a liar.  And why should I or anyone enroll in a new plan? It's not a question of being too dumb. It's the government ******* with my life. 

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Let's see some data.  Let's not live in the political world of "it's all barry's fault" or, "none it is the president fault".  Let's look at reality.

Let's look at reality.

http://kff.org/health-reform/fact-sheet/analysis-of-2016-premium-changes-in-the-affordable-care-acts-health-insurance-marketplaces/

Is this supposed to convince me that Obama Care got better?   This says coverage costs went up over 10% in the last year...and to offset that, the subsidy was increased to cover it....so that means either everyone else's premiums had to increase at least that much to cover it (which we know from the experience of the last 4 yeats is true) or taxes were increased into the subsidy program (also true....see medicare cost increases the last several years)  I don't think this article means what you think it means.

The Yahoo article is just Obama spewing more bull****.  And his 3 proposals  to improve are all "make a failing program bigger."  Again, not sure the point you were trying take other than confirming Obama is even further in denial than the original article here.

Is there anyone on this board who has seen their coverage improve or their costs go down since the implementation of Obama Care as was advertised when he sold the program ?  I have seen on average 19% annual premium increases, higher Co pays and deductibles.  Is anyone seeing anything different?  

I don't blame Obama alone.I blame everyone that voted for that crap along with Obama.My health ins. went up 30% last year and it was announced a few days ago that Obama care was to increase 36% in Alabama this year. I'm not on Obama care so I'm waiting to see how much mine goes up this time,another 30% and I guess I will go broke just paying for damn ins..The people on here taking up for Obama and his damn affordable care act, I would be willing to bet are not paying for their own health ins.or they would be singing a different tune.

31 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Is this supposed to convince me that Obama Care got better?   This says coverage costs went up over 10% in the last year...and to offset that, the subsidy was increased to cover it....so that means either everyone else's premiums had to increase at least that much to cover it (which we know from the experience of the last 4 yeats is true) or taxes were increased into the subsidy program (also true....see medicare cost increases the last several years)  I don't think this article means what you think it means.

The Yahoo article is just Obama spewing more bull****.  And his 3 proposals  to improve are all "make a failing program bigger."  Again, not sure the point you were trying take other than confirming Obama is even further in denial than the original article here.

Is there anyone on this board who has seen their coverage improve or their costs go down since the implementation of Obama Care as was advertised when he sold the program ?  I have seen on average 19% annual premium increases, higher Co pays and deductibles.  Is anyone seeing anything different?  

No data?  I think we need more than partisan rhetoric, sorry.

I read the articles Ichy....the data, you know, the numbers, I cited were from the article/site (kff.org) you posted.   I used your data to point out that you either didn't understand the article you were posting...or you are full of s***. ...or actually, in this case 'and". 

And I'm  still waiting for anyone to post how their premiums or coverage has gotten better....

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

And I'm  still waiting for anyone to post how their premiums or coverage has gotten better....

If by doubling my rate and then canceling my plan you mean ' better ', then yeah. Sooo  much better than what I had before, and I don't even know it !! 

9 minutes ago, japantiger said:

I read the articles Ichy....the data, you know, the numbers, I cited were from the article/site (kff.org) you posted.   I used your data to point out that you either didn't understand the article you were posting...or you are full of s***. ...or actually, in this case 'and". 

It hasn't. Mine through work has gotten worse...I know several people on the exchange and their premiums have skyrocketed. I'm talking about $1500 a month for crap coverage.

I would say it has been a failure, but in reality it is doing what the left wanted anyways....to force everyone to get the same crappy health care. That's where it's heading folks. It's not fair you know.....if someone actually had really good insurance through work and others didn't! Left logic.

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

It hasn't. Mine through work has gotten worse...I know several people on the exchange and their premiums have skyrocketed. I'm talking about $1500 a month for crap coverage.

I would say it has been a failure, but in reality it is doing what the left wanted anyways....to force everyone to get the same crappy health care. That's where it's heading folks. It's not fair you know.....if someone actually had really good insurance through work and others didn't! Left logic.

You're lying. Obama said premiums would come DOWN an average of 2,500. Really, why must you lie so much ? Why do you hate Obama ? Is it because he's black ? I bet that's the reason. 

41 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You're lying. Obama said premiums would come DOWN an average of 2,500. Really, why must you lie so much ? Why do you hate Obama ? Is it because he's black ? I bet that's the reason. 

LOL. 

At our company we cut hours and went to more "part time" status employees to avoid some of the costs.  We have determined that our service went to hell....surprise.  We are adding more full time employees with full benefit packages.  I promise we are going to bring home the same profits (actually increase) next year.  That means your nabs and gas at my stores will be priced a little higher next year.  Unintended costs.

13 hours ago, japantiger said:

Nothing is ever his fault...  How many of you would use his worship as an example of how to teach your children about accountability?

We have Trump for that.

On 10/21/2016 at 11:08 AM, icanthearyou said:

Let's look at reality.

Interesting new information out there now Ichy that now shows the Avg premiums are going up by 25%....not the 10% called out in this article.  Hhhmmm, let's see, the one time I posted an article that was superseded by new info later, you indignantly called me a "liar"....so, I guess, by your own standard that makes you a lying sack of s***, huh....and now everyone else gets to pay even more to fund the the subsidies of this bankrupt systems....wait, but that's not all...not surprisingly, 20% of people now have no competitive options to choose from either...hhmm, wonder why costs could be going up?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-24/obamacare-benchmark-premiums-to-rise-25-in-sharpest-jump-yet  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/24/obama-administration-confirms-double-digit-premium-hikes.html#

42 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Interesting new information out there now Ichy that now shows the Avg premiums are going up by 25%....not the 10% called out in this article.  Hhhmmm, let's see, the one time I posted an article that was superseded by new info later, you indignantly called me a "liar"....so, I guess, by your own standard that makes you a lying sack of s***, huh....and now everyone else gets to pay even more to fund the the subsidies of this bankrupt systems....wait, but that's not all...not surprisingly, 20% of people now have no competitive options to choose from either...hhmm, wonder why costs could be going up?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-24/obamacare-benchmark-premiums-to-rise-25-in-sharpest-jump-yet  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/24/obama-administration-confirms-double-digit-premium-hikes.html#

You are a liar.  I have caught you twice attempting deceit.  You knew better.

You are confusing 2015 data and, the expected rise in 2016.  Sorry to burst your bubble.  Nice try though!

I understand your contempt for this very imperfect program.  However, every American should have access to healthcare.  This is a beginning.  We should all work together to make it happen.

Archived