Auburn-Ole Miss Score Predictions

logan adams

I really don't know what to expect out of this game, but I do think we come away with a win. Not extremely confident in this one, however.

Auburn 31 - Ole Miss 17

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn: 6

Ole Miss: 3

Ole Miss is angry, hurt, and does have a dangerous O. Can't take them lightly...

Auburn 38

Ole Miss 27

Hmmm tricky game ... Ole Miss season has went to completely south. Just a short while ago I honestly thought they were one of the best teams in the country and should have beaten Fla State and Bama . I thought they would manhandle Arkansas but nope.

They are very dangerous because you don't know if they are gonna come out fighting in an effort to make up for their previous shortcomings or if they're gonna come out flat because their season goals are probably out of the window .

LSU ran all over them Auburn will do the same.

Auburn 38 Ole Miss 17

Man. I just don't know. I'm confident that Auburn will win the game, but Ole Miss can score at any time from anywhere on the field. 

Auburn wins in a shoot out is what I'm thinking. 

Our two losses are to teams that threw the ball well. Ole Miss is probably better than both of those teams in that regard. While I also think we've improved more and are much better than we showed those first few weeks of the season, we haven't seen enough of our secondary to say that they've improved just as much, especially in regards to our safeties.

Still think we come out of this one on top but not by the margin many of you are predicting. I do hope you all are closer than I am though!

Tigers win 38-28.

Hard to predict this game. I think we can run at will against their defense as arky and lsu did as well. The big point of the game like last week is getting to Kelly and affecting the passing game. He's much more athletic and mobile than Allen was and receivers are better as well. Not worried about their run game. I say Pettway goes for 175 and the team goes for 375 on the ground. 38-21 Auburn. 

A pair of starting Ole Miss offensive lineman are "questionable" for this week's game against No. 15 Auburn.

Left tackle Rod Taylor and right guard Jordan Sims, both of whom started all seven games this season, suffered injuries in Ole Miss' loss to LSU and are questionable this week, Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze told reporters on Monday.

source

Freeze Presser Notes

43 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Wow. That could really effect things. 

That left tackle could not put weight on that foot when they were getting him off the field. I seriously doubt he plays. If that's the case, they would have two freshman at tackle. Carl and Marlon should have a field day. 

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Man. I just don't know. I'm confident that Auburn will win the game, but Ole Miss can score at any time from anywhere on the field. 

Auburn wins in a shoot out is what I'm thinking. 

No more shootouts with the defense that we got now.

16 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

No more shootouts with the defense that we got now.

We'll see. Even the best defenses have bad days. That's especially true in today's game. That's no shot at our defense. I hope you are right! 

1 hour ago, aufan57 said:

I expected something like that to happen. LSU is one of the more physical defenses out there.  A lot of other players are probably really banged up as well even though they may not be listed on the injury report. 

I was pretty confident we would beat ARK big (by double digits). I see this being much closer. What makes OM so dangerous is CK - he is the best QB in the SEC and can torch you if he gets hot. He can also be a loose cannon. If we let them complete the dink and dunk passes, which is what I think they are going to try and do, we will struggle to stop them. I do think we will run on them quite a bit with success. In the end I think we win it but not by much.

27-24 AU wins. 

This is the first time a Gus Malzahn offense has been coupled with a really good defense. This could prove to be a lethal combo. Obviously Ole Miss is not going to run it up and down the field, they will need the passing game to be clicking to get the win...if AU plays like they have the past two times out, hammer them with the run, protect the ball - then I see a two touchdown win. If Ole Miss can run and pass then they can steal this one...38-17 Au

Archived