Vanderbilt Time Set

Charleston Tiger

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Charleston Tiger said:

11:00am CST kickoff. Pretty bummed as this is the only game I'll get to go to this season.

Just think though, early morning hangout, go to a game, come back to tailgate as long as you feel like it. Now you have an open schedule after about 3pm. Possibilities..

My family and I will be driving in from Charlotte on Friday night for this game (our one game of the year). Guess we'll have to get up early Saturday to make it. 

Welp at least this game SHOULD be on ESPN or ESPN 2. Bummed our last big home game of the year is at 11 though. 

54 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I didn't know we played vandy this year

Got to even up the series record fam...........

14 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

My family and I will be driving in from Charlotte on Friday night for this game (our one game of the year). Guess we'll have to get up early Saturday to make it. 

Yeah I'm driving from Charleston to B'ham Friday, then B'ham to Auburn on Saturday. Gonna be early...

19 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Just think though, early morning hangout, go to a game, come back to tailgate as long as you feel like it. Now you have an open schedule after about 3pm. Possibilities..

Not to mention, how awesome is it to sit there, at 9 o'clock in the morning, bourbon and coke in hand.,.....and no judgment?

53 minutes ago, DAG said:

I want a shutout

I think it will happen.  Vandy is horrid on O this year.  Unless they get some against our 2nd and 3rd teamers.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Vandy prolly has a lot of 11:00 games. Business as usual. 

They feel every year how we felt last year with all the 11 am games........

1 hour ago, Charleston Tiger said:

Yeah I'm driving from Charleston to B'ham Friday, then B'ham to Auburn on Saturday. Gonna be early...

Will you bring me some pulled pork and brisket from Swig and Swine?

Reason I hate having uga and turds both as away gamein the same year. Bad for recruiting we have no big game at the end of the year to bring in recruits to visit. Great for next year cause we'll have two games just sux imo

1 hour ago, FoundationEagle said:

Pulling for LSU, but don't see it

That QB is a gamer but he is not that good. I mean he is a PURDUE transfer after all. their wrs will get open I have little faith he can make the throws consistently enough to beat them. Make no mistake about it thats how you beat a bama Saban team is with the pass. Lsu style of offense under les miles plays right in to sabans hands. Why he dominated them for the last several years.

5 hours ago, FoundationEagle said:

Pulling for LSU, but don't see it

Orgeron has them playing pretty well and if he pulls it off then he should be head coach next year. However, neither probably happen. Still my gut keeps telling me they beat bama that night. It just seems they have built a ton of momentum with coach O and bama players will take a moment with the week off to listen to how good they are.

My predictions for the Bama-LSU game: 

-Coach O will lead his team out of the tunnel to midfield and rip his shirt off.

-The inebriated, teeming corndog masses will go wild and start tossing liquor bottles at the Updykes. 

-Voodoo will be in the air. 

-Elephants will be sacrificed in Death Valley. 

-Saban will throw his name in the hat to be the coach (again) at LSU. 

I am not in favor of early home games. Hopefully we will do whatever it is we did against MSU to be ready for an early game. I like how that one turned out. 

Archived