TWD Season 7 [SPOILERS]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 3 was certainly better than 2. I kind of have a feeling that Dwight will wind up trying to help Daryl either escape or take care of Negan. 

Next week's focus looks like it'll be on Rick and Alexandria. 90 minute episode too, so I expect something big to happen. 

4 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Episode 3 was certainly better than 2. I kind of have a feeling that Dwight will wind up trying to help Daryl either escape or take care of Negan. 

Next week's focus looks like it'll be on Rick and Alexandria. 90 minute episode too, so I expect something big to happen. 

Gordon (who dwight killed) is the first person i have heard say what i have been asking. why all those people are terrorized by him and bow or kneel for him and they are all armed and he usually totes a bat. i would off that sob very quickly. i makes no sense why Gordon didn't.

21 minutes ago, alexava said:

Gordon (who dwight killed) is the first person i have heard say what i have been asking. why all those people are terrorized by him and bow or kneel for him and they are all armed and he usually totes a bat. i would off that sob very quickly. i makes no sense why Gordon didn't.

All Daryl had to do was say he was Negan to get right with him. But Daryl is too proud. Plus, it would've been too easy for the writing staff for Daryl to cave so quickly. 

14 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I went ahead and watched it last night. I think you're dead on correct. Dwight looks like s***( worst than a zombie-even walks like a zombie), has nothing of his own, lost his wife, health, and pride to Negan. I'm thinking he will realize that living under Negan's cruel "what can you do for me" treatment is no better than dying trying to get out. 

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I have a feeling Negan and the Saviors are going to fall hard. 

Eh, knowing the show, there's still a long ways to go before you get there.  Nothing ever happens quickly.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Eh, knowing the show, there's still a long ways to go before you get there.  Nothing ever happens quickly.

For sure. It'll be at tha tail end of the season. I just hope we don't get bored during the alliance-making phase. 

17 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

For sure. It'll be at tha tail end of the season. I just hope we don't get bored during the alliance-making phase. 

The way Morgan is playing Negan, I'm already bored out of my mind. Or maybe bored is the wrong word. Agitated, annoyed, exhausted... it's like when you laugh at something a very young child does, so they do that very exact, specific thing over, and over, and over, and over, and.... What an awful, one-note performance that is so far. 

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

The way Morgan is playing Negan, I'm already bored out of my mind. Or maybe bored is the wrong word. Agitated, annoyed, exhausted... it's like when you laugh at something a very young child does, so they do that very exact, specific thing over, and over, and over, and over, and.... What an awful, one-note performance that is so far. 

Perhaps I need a jog of memory on how Morgan is playing Negan exactly? I was in and out of the second episode and I don't particularly recall any interaction between the two. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Perhaps I need a jog of memory on how Morgan is playing Negan exactly? I was in and out of the second episode and I don't particularly recall any interaction between the two. 

Sorry, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the actor playing Negan. 

To be fair, we haven't gotten a back story episode as to why Negan is portrayed this way.  So far, all of his interaction has required this grandiose posture.  I would love an entire episode that explains how Negan the regular guy became Negan the madman.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

To be fair, we haven't gotten a back story episode as to why Negan is portrayed this way.  So far, all of his interaction has required this grandiose posture.  I would love an entire episode that explains how Negan the regular guy became Negan the madman.

This would be very interesting. If I had to guess,  he had psychopathic tendencies even before the game me of the world though. Way too many similar traits. 

Interesting tidbit that needs to be verified:My facebook posts are saying that Daryl used Morse code that was translated to "6 miles from Hilltop."

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

This would be very interesting. If I had to guess,  he had psychopathic tendencies even before the game me of the world though. Way too many similar traits. 

Interesting tidbit that needs to be verified:My facebook posts are saying that Daryl used Morse code that was translated to "6 miles from Hilltop."

Wait, when was Daryl tapping?  Did I miss this?!

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wait, when was Daryl tapping?  Did I miss this?!

At some point when he was looking at Rick I guess. 

I found this. Not so sure I believe it now. Did find it strange when we saw the Morse codes in the show.

https://www.google.com/amp/uproxx.com/tv/morse-code-the-walking-dead-daryl-rick/amp/?client=safari

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I would love an entire episode that explains how Negan the regular guy became Negan the madman.

Yeah. And I realize it hasn't been that many episodes. I'm just super annoyed that they stretched the other night's episode into 90 minutes seemingly so they could just beat his schtick into our heads (no pun intended) for far too long. 

46 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

At some point when he was looking at Rick I guess. 

I found this. Not so sure I believe it now. Did find it strange when we saw the Morse codes in the movie.

https://www.google.com/amp/uproxx.com/tv/morse-code-the-walking-dead-daryl-rick/amp/?client=safari

I saw a gif of it on FB yesterday. He was definitely nodding in a rhythmic pattern, or so it seemed. 

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I saw a gif of it on FB yesterday. He was definitely nodding in a rhythmic pattern, or so it seemed. 

I can guarantee he ain't broken. Daryl is the fricking man, man. He's doing some kind of plotting even if it ain't Morse code. 

27 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I can guarantee he ain't broken. Daryl is the fricking man, man. He's doing some kind of plotting even if it ain't Morse code. 

For  sure. Can you imagine the backlash if they kill him off? I'm fairly certain he's a majority of the fanbase's favorite character. 

13 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

For  sure. Can you imagine the backlash if they kill him off? I'm fairly certain he's a majority of the fanbase's favorite character. 

Exactly. Nobody is more indispensable than Rick and Daryl. And Rick probably isn't that popular of a character. He is just the glue that keeps the ever changing group together. Haven't heard much about the actor or what his interests are in real life but he plays his part very well

Archived