NBA 2016-17 Season Thread

GwillMac6

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I'll allow it for the time being. In the meantime, quit snapping at me like a coiled snake over nothing. Thanks bae

over nothing? you like KD. thats a snappable offense!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

over nothing? you like KD. thats a snappable offense!

What's the definition of petty these days?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

What's the definition of petty these days?

what YOU did. because KD on a vastly superior team beat russ and the thunder and then you hit me up with the petty emoji after we have not talked about this in 2 weeks.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

what YOU did. because KD on a vastly superior team beat russ and the thunder and then you hit me up with the petty emoji after we have not talked about this in 2 weeks.

Well. I guess now you know to talk s*** about the "vastly superior team" two weeks before they play? KD scored 39 points on the thunder by himself. 

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

petty emoji

:ucrazy:

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Well. I guess now you know to talk s*** about the "vastly superior team" two weeks before they play? KD scored 39 points on the thunder by himself. 

:ucrazy:

well because KD is a great basketball player! does that make him even less of a bitch? hell no!!! he is still the best warrior player by far. Curry will be this decades steve nash level of 2 time mvp. he is closer to the 23 ppg kind of player he was in 2014/15 than he was the 30 ppg he was last year.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

well because KD is a great basketball player! does that make him even less of a bitch? hell no!!! he is still the best warrior player by far. Curry will be this decades steve nash level of 2 time mvp. he is closer to the 23 ppg kind of player he was in 2014/15 than he was the 30 ppg he was last year.

Cool story bro ?

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Cool story bro ?

dude I look at you as a bball guy one of the few in the south who knows their s*** on the NBA. was I wrong in that assumption? New Williams would be very upset if you do not know the nba. FOR SHAME. Don't be a bitch discuss the nba!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

dude I look at you as a bball guy one of the few in the south who knows their s*** on the NBA. was I wrong in that assumption? New Williams would be very upset if you do not know the nba. FOR SHAME. Don't be a bitch discuss the nba!

How old are you?

I'm letting the season play out for a month. Cavs will probably win this year again. I've been a Mavs fan since Dirk started balling out. I personally enjoyed watching the GS bunch last year. Very entertaining. KD made a good choice. Russell Westbrook is good but hes not very efficient. Anything else Teddy Broschi?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

How old are you?

I'm letting the season play out for a month. Cavs will probably win this year again. I've been a Mavs fan since Dirk started balling out. I personally enjoyed watching the GS bunch last year. Very entertaining. KD made a good choice. Russell Westbrook is good but hes not very efficient. Anything else Teddy Broschi?

27. you? LeBron is my favorite athlete ever of any sport. My whole sports world revolves around LeBron, Cam, Aaron Rodgers and Kershaw. Players not teams for me in pro sports. Loved the mavs when Marquis won on that team and they had nash, dirk, marquis and josh howard as a core. I hate the warriors I hate steph I LOAAATHE the nutcracker. Klay is a passive aggressive rich kid but hes the least of all the warriors evil.  hahahha a good choice?! He cannot win with a top 5 NBA player playing alongside him?  LOLOLOL LeBron wishes he had russ in his first run in cleveland!!! instead he had larry hughes.......... 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

27. you? LeBron is my favorite athlete ever of any sport. My whole sports world revolves around LeBron, Cam, Aaron Rodgers and Kershaw. Players not teams for me in pro sports. Loved the mavs when Marquis won on that team and they had nash, dirk, marquis and josh howard as a core. I hate the warriors I hate steph I LOAAATHE the nutcracker. Klay is a passive aggressive rich kid but hes the least of all the warriors evil.  hahahha a good choice?! He cannot win with a top 5 NBA player playing alongside him

Lebron assembled a big three in Miami and there is no damn difference between what Lebron did and KD did. And Lebron currently has Kevin Love and Kylie Irving. I mean wtf? And what does Lebron's first run have to do with anything?

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahha a good choice?! He cannot win with a top 5 NBA player playing alongside him?

Do you ever use any logic? 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Lebron assembled a big three in Miami and there is no damn difference between what Lebron did and KD did. And Lebron currently has Kevin Love and Kylie Irving. I mean wtf? And what does Lebron's first run have to do with anything?

Do you ever use any logic? 

OK I can always tell immediately when someone is not a LeBron fan. Gah I hate talking to peasants like you who are not LeBron fans. It really overcooks my grits as coach herman boone would say. Yah Leaving Cleveland where he did not have a top 50 NBA player is the same as KD leaving Russ a top 5 NBA player to go to the team who he was up 3-1 on. Yah absolutely the same. If LeBron went to the celtics then we could talk. I could ask you the same question. All you do is pick fights with your own.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gah I hate talking to peasants like you who are not LeBron fans

Ok, so you're ignorant, petty, and elitist. What a charming combination.

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If LeBron went to the celtics then we could talk. I could ask you the same question. All you do is pick fights with your own.

What question? What fights have I picked? You came out of the gates swinging with the personal insults LMAO. All I've been doing is laughing at you. 

29 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Ok, so you're ignorant, petty, and elitist. What a charming combination.

What question? What fights have I picked? You came out of the gates swinging with the personal insults LMAO. All I've been doing is laughing at you. 

You do not like LeBron. Might as well kick my dog and insult Nelly while your at it! That is the biggest insult you could ever say to me. I have not said 1 insult to you that you did not deserve so obviously I am in the right.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You do not like LeBron. Might as well kick my dog and insult Nelly while your at it! That is the biggest insult you could ever say to me. I have not said 1 insult to you that you did not deserve so obviously I am in the right.

With so much I could say, I'm just going to stop. Wow

Just now, aujeff11 said:

With so much I could say, I'm just going to stop. Wow

I will wait for you to bump this post in the finals when the warriors win and KD is finals mvp. Until then go watch Remember the Titans and learn some RESPECT

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will wait for you to bump this post in the finals when the warriors win and KD is finals mvp. Until then go watch Remember the Titans and learn some RESPECT

:dunno:

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cut it out with the name calling. Talk NBA but leave out the crap remarks...................

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Cut it out with the name calling. Talk NBA but leave out the crap remarks...................

I apologize my vocab was shaped by coach BOOOOOOM Will Muschamp. It really rubbed off on me.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I apologize my vocab was shaped by coach BOOOOOOM Will Muschamp. It really rubbed off on me.

Discuss NBA no need to go overboard the season just started. Keep it clean

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Talk about being a beta.  Nut up dude.  You talked mess.  You have to be able to handle a little clap back when that beat down happened.

30 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Talk about being a beta.  Nut up dude.  You talked mess.  You have to be able to handle a little clap back when that beat down happened.

I do not handle losing well in any facet. So this will never happen. :\

13 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It's just part of being a man.

I cannot be a man yet since I am not 40. 

Archived