To our Tiger football players....

TigerfanKM

Please do not read the threads on here and listen to all the media about how great you are. Don't let them fool you into believing you just have to step onto the field in Oxford and you will win. There is a team there that has received much criticism for their failed expectations and I feel they will seek redemption by trying to beat you.

However, I know you will play together, as a family. You will play with that chip on your shoulder for not being ranked to start the season, for being picked to finish 6th in the SEC West division, and most of all for your coaching being on "the hot seat".  Every Tiger fan is proud of the team you have become and we believe in you 100%!!

Now play your best game Saturday and earn your opponent's respect - that should take care of everything else!! War Eagle!!!

AU will come to play that is no doubt. And they will do to OM exactly what you saw the last two weeks. Some folks listen to to much bama trash. That is where the myth of ole miss this year has been created. They are in fact worse than Arky or LSU and only slightly better than Msst. And by the way they probably don't read your messages. Not being mean you just need to quit promoting Misconceptions. WDE

2 hours ago, TigerfanKM said:

Please do not read the threads on here and listen to all the media about how great you are. Don't let them fool you into believing you just have to step onto the field in Oxford and you will win. There is a team there that has received much criticism for their failed expectations and I feel they will seek redemption by trying to beat you.

However, I know you will play together, as a family. You will play with that chip on your shoulder for not being ranked to start the season, for being picked to finish 6th in the SEC West division, and most of all for your coaching being on "the hot seat".  Every Tiger fan is proud of the team you have become and we believe in you 100%!!

Now play your best game Saturday and earn your opponent's respect - that should take care of everything else!! War Eagle!!!

Talk about a conundrum: Don't read threads, but you have to read a thread to find out not to read threads.:dunno:

After last season, there is no reason for our football team to be overconfident against anyone.

wde

1 hour ago, 80Tiger said:

Talk about a conundrum: Don't read threads, but you have to read a thread to find out not to read threads.:dunno:

xVsEwus.jpg

Archived