Kerryon To Play Against Ole Miss

aufan57

Auburn starting running back Kerryon Johnson will play against Ole Miss this weekend in Oxford, head coach Gus Malzahn confirmed.

"He practiced yesterday and he's really close (to 100 percent)," Malzahn said Wednesday during his appearance on the SEC Teleconference. "He will play this Saturday. There's no doubt about that. He's close. We're trying to be smart about it. Last week was really good, him not having to play."

Source

Great news. Auburn gonna ground ole miss with 450 yds plus on Saturday Night.

Glad to hear it, maybe he gets 200 this week. 

I honestly don't think he should get a ton of carries. He may not be 100% yet. I say give him 10-15 carries throughout the game, and let Pettway get majority of the carries. 

If there is 1 thing about Gus is I know by now to NEVER take what he says with any amount of truth to it. I will not believe he plays till I see it with my own eyes. We have learned Gustav can be less than truthful! haha

2 minutes ago, logan adams said:

I honestly don't think he should get a ton of carries. He may not be 100% yet. I say give him 10-15 carries throughout the game, and let Pettway get majority of the carries. 

I lean this ^ way.

Like a scorched oak, his re-introduction to the rough and tumble of the full, naked environment might be best served by some re-adaptation.

10 carries unless KP is injured. Then slowly increase his time.. We have the. Alabama AnM game to rest other potential injured players.. I am counting my chickens I know..

KP will still get the majority of the carries this week. He is the hottest rbs in the country right now. His vision and balance is unbelievable for a guy his size. We have 3 stud rbs with KP, KJ, and Truitt. 

2 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

KP will still get the majority of the carries this week. He is the hottest rbs in the country right now. His vision and balance is unbelievable for a guy his size. We have 3 stud rbs with KP, KJ, and Truitt. 

Will Malik Miller be back this season? If no, is he eligible for a medical redshirt?

16 minutes ago, alexava said:

10 carries unless KP is injured. Then slowly increase his time.. We have the. Alabama AnM game to rest other potential injured players.. I am counting my chickens I know..

How many ya' got so far?

Inquiring minds [sic] want to know.

Archived