Ole Miss Game Report Card

StatTiger

I called the game 38-28 in favor of Auburn because of how much of a wildcard Chad Kelly and that Ole Miss offense is. I knew they would give our secondary fits. But we made enough adjustments to pull away in the 4th quarter and not look back. It's a great stat to see our team holding up solid in the red zone! We'll need that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Linayus said:

I called the game 38-28 in favor of Auburn because of how much of a wildcard Chad Kelly and that Ole Miss offense is. I knew they would give our secondary fits. But we made enough adjustments to pull away in the 4th quarter and not look back. It's a great stat to see our team holding up solid in the red zone! We'll need that!

I haven't gone back through that thread but I bet you won the $. 

18 hours ago, alexava said:

I haven't gone back through that thread but I bet you won the $. 

I went back through just now. There were a few of us in the ballpark. One or two more had the same prediction. One had 41-25 I think so that's pretty darn close too. I'm actually impressed most of us were predicting around a 38-42 point game for Auburn. The Ole Miss score varied wildly though. lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Linayus said:

I went back through just now. There were a few of us in the ballpark. One or two more had the same prediction. One had 41-25 I think so that's pretty darn close too. I'm actually impressed most of us were predicting around a 38-42 point game for Auburn. The Ole Miss score varied wildly though. lol

To me the issue might have been rather than overestimating Auburn's defense , many people under estimated the potential of the Old Miss offense . They have put up a lot of points this year and when Kelly is on , he is difficult to stop. Good job on the score prediction however. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AU64 said:

To me the issue might have been rather than overestimating Auburn's defense , many people under estimated the potential of the Old Miss offense . They have put up a lot of points this year and when Kelly is on , he is difficult to stop. Good job on the score prediction however. 

I would be one of those people, 100%.