Who else cussed when Auburn came out in the Wing-T formation with Cox about to take the snap?

TitanTiger

23 minutes ago, wakeriderof87 said:

I was so pissed, I think the direct quote was "you have got to be fun kidding me".

"Fun kidding me" - I like it! :laugh:

I looked at Stat and said "Nooooo.....Noooooo..." then we changed formations and threw to a TE for a TE from an unbalanced line. That was followed by "Yessssssssss!!!!".

Rhett/Gus were collectively trolling everyone.

24 minutes ago, tombigbeetiger said:

not me....i expect stuff like that from DB...just figured it was par for the course

Of course you did.  You were probably one of the Philly Eagles fans from a few years ago that threw batteries at Santa Claus.

I honestly can't describe how I felt.  At first there was a second or two of disbelief, followed by a "what a are they thinking / didn't they learn anything", then that was followed by morbid curiosity since they have coached very well through the last several games.  Actually, all of that happened so fast it may have been simultaneous.  Was very pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

My first thought was Gus is calling the plays again, hold on.  When they sifted out of it, I stood up and watched intently.

I couldn't care less what formation we line up in.  There's this thing called a shift that the offense can do and how we initially line up is completely irrelevant to how we are when we snap the ball.  I knew we would shift out of it.  The only thing that really shocked me was the throw to the tightend and how open he was.   Clearly Ole Miss didn't account for every player eligible to go down field.   It was obvious he was on the end of the line and he had an eligible number yet they didn't cover him at all.

I don't cuss but I did say what the H!!! Then they switched out, ran the play and I was looking for a flag because Jalen was way too open!

Archived