Guess who leads the SEC ?

IronMan70

Guess who leads the SEC in both team and individual rushing ? Yeah that's right, it would our Auburn Tigers with 2427 rushing yards in 8 games and Kam Pettway with 933 rushing yards in only 6 games. Auburn also leads the league in total offense with 507.6 yards per game. That is a very nice turn around.

War Eagle !!!!

7 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Guess who leads the SEC in both team and individual rushing ? Yeah that's right, it would our Auburn Tigers with 2427 rushing yards in 8 games and Kam Pettway with 933 rushing yards in only 6 games. Auburn also leads the league in total offense with 507.6 yards per game. That is a very nice turn around.

War Eagle !!!!

Well color me orange and blue (:au:), very impressive!

Everyone who thought this time last year Bubba Pettway would be the leading rusher in the SEC this year, raise your hand. You've won a cookie and a Toomers lemonade. :)

53 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

If SW starts hitting the long passes, this team will win out. 

Yep, that seems to be the one area of the offense that is just a tad off. The fact that we have been able to rush as well as we have, even when the defense knows that's likely what we'll do, says a lot for this team. 

If all the growth is from Malzahn stepping back, huge props for making that decision. I for one thought Lashley was a professional chair sitter until LSU. I'm enthused with the progress and will happily dine on sole if the season continues to get better and better.

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Let's not feed @ellitor's ego any more. ;)

I can't take credit for that. It was hard to pick anyone but Fournette to lead the league in rushing.

Archived