injuries from the ole miss game

WinningTradition

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tre, Andrew Williams, and Javaris Davis were all banged up for sure. No idea to what extent. PTB may have some info soon perhaps though. 

Nothing official yet, but I would expect most everyone is day to day with minor injuries except Davis who had a hyperextended knee and I suspect an MCL sprain. The usual timeline is to know more as released by the player on Monday afternoon. 

2 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

...except Davis who had a hyperextended knee and I suspect an MCL sprain. 

Good to hear. It looked like it could've been his hip when his leg drove straight down into the ground. Thanks

1 hour ago, passthebiscuits said:

Nothing official yet, but I would expect most everyone is day to day with minor injuries except Davis who had a hyperextended knee and I suspect an MCL sprain. The usual timeline is to know more as released by the player on Monday afternoon. 

That looked awful .  hope everyone can get rest this week and get amped for GA

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Just take what he says as truth. 

Noted. Ha! 

Feel free to share (PM to not hijack this thread) any other users who should be held in the same regard if you would like. ?

48 minutes ago, logan adams said:

But what is the connection?

His info is as reliable As It Gets. Have peace in that

5 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Noted. Ha! 

Feel free to share (PM to not hijack this thread) any other users who should be held in the same regard if you would like. ?

There's two maybe three guys you should just take their word....he's one of them. 

2 hours ago, Auburn4life said:

I hope they rest most of the guys with minor injuries to let them heal. Shouldn't need them against Vandy.

What are you on about? This thread is about breakfast.

(I am the reason we can't have nice things.)

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I know a guy in N GA who speaks exactly like him, no joke. Don't understand him half the time.

Where in N. GA? I'm in Toccoa.

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Ellijay. We've tubed the Cartecay with him.

We also went to his neighbors' house for dinner one night. Those of us visiting found a table to sit at while we ate. The lady of the house saw us, pointed, howled with laughter and said, "LOOK! The city folks gotta sit down to eat!!!" It was fun. Those folks were really good at horseshoes and driving Jeeps up impossible hills in the middle of the night. 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Ellijay. We've tubed the Cartecay with him.

We also went to his neighbors' house for dinner one night. Those of us visiting found a table to sit at while we ate. The lady of the house saw us, pointed, howled with laughter and said, "LOOK! The city folks gotta sit down to eat!!!" It was fun. Those folks were really good at horseshoes and driving Jeeps up impossible hills in the middle of the night. 

Sounds like good down home folks. Bet they even like mustard and biscuits. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I think I know the same guy.  One time, he said, "Uh hmmm, Mister, you reckon cause I talk this way, I am stupid, Uh hmmm?"  I laughed for two days. 

He's really a very intelligent guy.

Archived