link to listen to all games( including exhibition) here

tombigbeetiger

any way to watch the exhibition on tv or streaming?

15 hours ago, JwgreDeux said:

any way to watch the exhibition on tv or streaming?

As of now no. it's not scheduled to be produced by our in house video team which is who would have to do it for it to be on SEC Plus or the watch ESPN app.

14 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

I think you can watch the games (with small delay) on the AU sports website, i think.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure ESPN through the WatchESPN app has the rights to Auburn full game broadcasts. Including replays on the watch ESPN app.

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure ESPN through the WatchESPN app has the rights to Auburn full game broadcasts. Including replays on the watch ESPN app.

You're probably right, after i wrote that, i began to think and realized i was thinking about something else. :-\

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

Damn I was really hoping to get a glimpse of the squad even if it was in an exhibition game

Yeah it looks like we are the only SEC team to not show its exhibition game on SEC Network Plus.

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yeah it looks like we are the only SEC team to not show its exhibition game on SEC Network Plus.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I tweeted Auburn video asking them why they are showing the Auburn volleyball game just before the exhibition basketball game in the same arena but not the basketball game. N QAeedless to say they did not reply.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I tweeted Auburn video asking them why they are showing the Auburn volleyball game just before the exhibition basketball game in the same arena but not the basketball game. N QAeedless to say they did not reply.

Wow, so it's not even like they don't have the capability to do so. Everything will be set up already! That's terrible.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Better watch out they might block you on Twitter! :poke:

Archived