Auburn vs. Vanderbilt - TV Announcers

RunInRed

I would love to see someone make an edited video of all the times he spoke of the fumble and target call. It would be saved right beside the video of Brent Musberger introducing himself as Kirk Herbstreit. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every week I just google 'Auburn football on the radio'. Then I follow the link and scroll down to 'computer'. I am actually using my iPhone. Select listen live and away you go. I have a DVR and I have to slow down the TV broadcast to sync up with Rod. I did listen to a few minutes of that idiot crying about the overturned fumble. I'm really glad I don't have to listen to the blathering on the TV anymore. No more Beth Mowins.

I was at the game so luckily didn't have to listen to these idiots. However my dad, huge Bama fan and retired from Bama, texted me during the game and said the announcers for the Auburn game are terrible and so one sided. You know if even a Bama fan can't take it when announcers are pulling against Auburn they must be bad. He said they seemed unprepared and completely one sided. 

Was anyone else screaming at the TV this past week as the announcers repeatedly called us Ole Miss?  The announcing in this game was much worse than it has been in recent weeks.  Man I hope we don't get those dirt bags again.

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

Was anyone else screaming at the TV this past week as the announcers repeatedly called us Ole Miss?  The announcing in this game was much worse than it has been in recent weeks.  Man I hope we don't get those dirt bags again.

I wasn't listening super hard to them so when i first heard ole miss, i thought they were referencing a past game or their current game or something. But then they started calling the play by play and continued to use ole miss. I thought it was a damn mockery. I even tweeted at espn "I'm sure your sponsors love it so much when an entire fan base mutes their tv to not listen to your announcers"

Archived