Tray Blackmon

Eagle's Claw

Although I haven't watched any film on Tray. He has is obviously a great football player. Given his size is projected to play as at the Strong Safety position or LB. It would seem that with his size he would make a great SS or FS rather than LB in the SEC.

Any thoughts?

Although I haven't watched any film on Tray.  He has is obviously a great football player.  Given his size is projected to play as at the Strong Safety position or LB.  It would seem that with his size he would make a great SS or FS rather than LB in the SEC. 

Any thoughts?

142310[/snapback]

That man is a linebacker. He's only going to get bigger.

i agree that he could be an incedible strong safety but i think you have to put him a linebacker. at 6'0 200pds he is already as big as two of our starting linebackers from last year and im sure that he will gain at least 10 or 15 pounds before the start of next season.

i agree that he could be an incedible strong safety but i think you have to put him a linebacker.  at 6'0  200pds he is already as big as two of our starting linebackers from last year and im sure that he will gain at least 10 or 15 pounds before the start of next season.

142315[/snapback]

agreed. and by the time this kid gets ready to graduate from :au: he's going to be one hell of a LB

"8-Ball" Will play wherever he wants..........He'll probably start out at SS or FS, then work his way into a LB Position.......Dude, we are so freakin' Loooooaded....We're like Bill Gates, except with Football players........War "By God" Eagle

I've watched most of his highlight tapes and feel certain he will make an impact immediately. He will likely start out playing outside linebacker for us.

Archived