Fox apologizes

TexasTiger

6 minutes ago, channonc said:

I posted this in another thread already. I'm sure you will get the same response I got... (chirp chirp)

I found your link to the Washington Post. Thanks for sharing. I admire Fox/Baier for apologizing. I am surprised. Reporting garbage as fact sure needs to stop, but I fear that it will only get worse.

13 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I found your link to the Washington Post. Thanks for sharing. I admire Fox/Baier for apologizing. I am surprised. Reporting garbage as fact sure needs to stop, but I fear that it will only get worse.

Agree with you completely. There's actually a few reporters on Fox I don't mind. Baier is one of them. I'm hoping if there is a Trump tv (looks like there will be since there was a casting call put out in NYC today) that there's a few that leave to go there and force FNC to come back from crazy land. 

Props to Fox/Bret for doing this. Now if we can just get the other networks to do likewise we'll all be better for it.

Got to love the celebration by Trumpsters:

Leaks by the FBI = yes!

Clinton leaking information in her e-mails = "Lock her up!"

43 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Got to love the celebration by Trumpsters:

Leaks by the FBI = yes!

Clinton leaking information in her e-mails = "Lock her up!"

You can cite where the FBI leaked TOP SECRET , unvetted material ? If so, please share. 

13 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You can cite where the FBI leaked TOP SECRET , unvetted material ? If so, please share. 

You can provide me a copy of the State Department SCG and this so called TS e-mail? If so, please share.

7 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

You can provide me a copy of the State Department SCG and this so called TS e-mail? If so, please share.

That's not answering the question. 

As I thought. 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

That's not answering the question. 

As I thought. 

I answered the question. You aren't paying attention.

As I thought.

32 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

I answered the question. You aren't paying attention.

As I thought.

Wow. You're senile in your retirement. You gave no answer. You replied with your own question. 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Wow. You're senile in your retirement. You gave no answer. You replied with your own question. 

I'm not retired.

So that's a no on a copy of the State Department SCG and a copy of this TS email?

Absent that, we have two entities leaking information. One you cheer and one you don't.

I have no problem with leaks on Trump or Clinton. We deserve to know. Out with corruption! Out with it!

Likely more to come. I can't wait. :-\

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

Did y'all actually listen to what he said? Not an apology as I took it. 

How did you interpret?

29 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

How did you interpret?

He stood by everything but shouldn't have said "they expect indictment" but still kinda said they expect indictment. 

Archived